Cinders | 𝘕. 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘧𝘧

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄.

❝Before she became fire, she was water. Quenching the thirst of every dying creature. She gave and she gave until she turned from sea to desert. But instead of dying from the heat, the sadness, the heartache, she took all of her pain and from her ashes she became fire.❞

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Avengers-Endgame

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Cinders

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Holland Roden

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Brynn Ellison

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Natasha Romanoff

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝I used to think that being alone was just something that came with power, but now I realize that wasn't true at all. It just came with being me.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

 Brynn Ellison was what was known as a phoenix. The Phoenix, unlike any other creature in the world- was born from flame. A human who had died from fire from a generation of Phoenix's could become one. Though they were rare. Only one would be born every 500 years. Their powers would be unmatched, their flame undistinguishable. They possessed the powers to heal any wound or bring someone back from death, the ability to manipulate and withstand fire, and reincarnate themselves every 100 years. They possess enhances strength and healing powers, as well as immortality and the power to transform into their true form- a phoenix with glowing wings of fire. Brynn had been on the earth for 238 years of her life.

Her first life, her human one- Brynn had been given a loving mother and father and had lived a happy and healthy childhood. Until she was 20 years old, her end became her beginning. Her whole family had died in a housefire, along with her own human body. Brynn had no idea what she was at the time, but when she woke up covered in ashes in a cave on the outskirts of the desert- she quickly learned what she really was. So, it was in vain that Brynn lived for those other 218 years, never truly settling anywhere and never really fitting in. That was, until SHIELD picked up on Brynn's trail, tracked her down, giving her an offer she had no right to refuse.

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

- I have a set ending for this story that you can use, so please dm me for it when you receive the plot.

-The face claim is changeable, but she must be a red head.

-Brynn is by no means weak in any way. She has traumas, sure, but they only made her stronger. She knows her worth so don't write her like she is a damsel in distress that always needs to be saved.

-Natasha is the one that falls for Brynn first, but Brynn is the first to make any moves or insinuate anything.

-Brynn isn't used to having a family since she never really had one worth talking about, so when she joins the Avengers- she thinks of each of them as her family. Which she would fight to the death for.

-I was thinking her and Wanda would be close friends due to their similarities in powers and traumas.

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

If someone else had taken the infinity stones from Thanos and made the snap instead of Tony, which character would it have been and WHY?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )