Chances | 𝘞. 𝘔𝘢𝘹𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘧𝘧

❝I guess I've loved my scars because they've stayed with me longer than most people have.❞

⁻ᴺⁱᵏⁱᵗᵃ ᴳⁱˡˡ.

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Civil War through Endgame (beginning takes place after Ultron when they start looking for new recruits for the Avengers)

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Chances

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Amber Heard

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Naomi Lanister (OG name)

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Wanda Maximoff

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝feelings aren't my thing, sorry.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

NAOMI LANISTER HAD A ROUGH UPRBINGING. And by rough, I mean rough. Her father died before she was born, and her mother was a drunk. She had no siblings, or other family ties in the world. When she was 17, her mother died of cancer. She had kept it a secret from her daughter, and the drinking made it worse. Afterwards, Naomi went on a bad streak. She got involved with some really bad people, she did lots of drugs , and even murdered someone. When she was arrested, there was no one to bail her out. She had just turned 18, and was now being charged with murder one. 

When she woke up she was not greeted with the cell she was expecting. Instead, she was greeted by a groomed man in a nice suit and a comfy white bed. She was wearing a tank top and a pair of pants- but she had not changed into them herself. The man explained to her that she had been given a second chance at life, that her qualities and traits exhibited the required quanities to be considered and recruited for the Division Government. In result of that, she was dead to the outside world. Her new name would be Brianna Mcclane.  Division was a secret US Government Organization that trained young and attractive kids with no connections to the world and no paper trails to be trained assassins. 

Naomi was one of those kids. She trained hard for a year before her first mission, and succeeded. For 2 years after her first, she went on many missions. Killed without hesitation for causes that were never her own. She knew what would happen if she didn't deliver, so she always did. She was top of her class, and never failed a mission. One day, DIVISION decided that Naomi was long due for a promotion. They introduced her to the GUARDIAN division. It was where agents were given a serum that gave her super human abillities. As a Guardian, she was sent on the more sensitive or difficult missions.

After about 2 years more, she finally escaped. Nikita Helped her escape with her, and the two had been on the run. When they finally separated, Naomi changed her name once again- to Thalia Scott. She went off on her own, doing her best to stay under the radar while committing assassinations to keep her self well funded. But when the young Assassin gets herself onto SHIELDS radar, she finds herself being recruited for the Avengers and doing what she swore an oath to never do. Fall In Love.

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

- She never really talks about her past until she meets Wanda, who takes a liking to her. They bond over not having families and having superpowers. 

-Naomi and Natasha clash heads at first, but they eventually do become really good friends. 

-SHIELD learns of her past, and where she came from before they pursue her. She refuses at first, and fights back. But she's captured when Natasha is sent after her in her own home, and Naomi agrees to come with her. 

-She goes by Thalia Scott in this book, but when she gets to SHIELD and they interview her, they tell her that they know all about her real name and past, but she's technically dead in the eyes of the world- so she goes by Thalia anyways.

-Please Note that she is on the run from Division just like Nikita is. When Nikita finally manages to take Division down, she comes to her in order to give her the news in person.

-Naomi was always trained to disregard feelings like love. She has always been able to keep those feelings away, shut them out. That's what made her so good at her Job. Wanda is the only one that Naomi ever felt something for since her new upbringing. She started to question her own morals when she met the scarlett witch, and found herself breaking all her own rules for her.

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Favorite Wanda Quote? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )