Always | 𝘒. 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯

❝He was drawn to her

❝He was drawn to her. The way her eyes danced with his in the darkness. Like two shooting stars on the same path in the night sky. It was almost as if they were meant to be. If he believed in real love, this would be it.❞

ᴶᵉˢˢ ᶜʰᵉˡˡᵉ, ⁽ʳᵉⁱᵐᵃᵍⁱᵉᵈ

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- TVD 3x14 and the whole season 3, then skips ahead to TO seasons 3-5

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Always

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Adelaide Kane

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Lorelai Waters

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Klaus Mikaelson

{EᔕᑕᖇITIO}

❝I just like your way. The way you feel, who you are, the way your mind works. I'm just drawn to you.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

Lorelei grew up an only child in 1636, London. Her mother, Andrea Waters and her Father, Mattaius were as loving as parents could be. Or, rather, one of them was. Lorelai's father was abusive. He continuously hit both his wife and daughter, and they endured it, for a long time. Until one night, when the man was found dead in his bed, completely drained of blood. It was quickly revealed that Andrea was in fact, a vampire. She had been hiding her secret for years, from everyone in fear of what the village might think of her. When everyone found out, they turned against the family. The villagers set fire to their home, inside of it, a 19 year old Lorelei. Her mother pulled her out, and turned her at the last second. Then, killed herself in shame of what she had become. Lorelei, confused and broken, ran from her home.

Centuries down the line, after continuous moving and never settling- the girl found herself in Mystic Falls, 2009. There, she meets and makes friends with Elena Gilbert, Bonnie Bennett, The Salvatore Brothers, and finally feels home somewhere. They know her secret, but not her past. But when the originals come to town, Lorelai finds herself drawn to the infamous Original Hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson.

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-The only notes about this story i have are that you need to be careful with the timeline of this story. The two of them meet at the Mikaelson ball, and Klaus becomes infatuated with her. Over the course of season 3, they grow closer together until by the end- they go their own seperate ways after being angry at each other, and eventually reunite in New Orleans in Season 2 of The Originals.