Lost | 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘦

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞- Thor Ragnarok

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞- Lost

𝐎𝐂 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞- Rowen 

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦- Emeraude Tobia

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭- Valkyrie

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝ The brightest star In my sky Is gone forever.❞

{𝘌𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺}

The battle of the Valkyrie was a devastating loss, Rowen lost everything that night. Including the love of her life. Rowen and Brunnhilde were best friends turned lovers. They had trained together, and grown up together. Eventually, they became lovers. Rowen and Brunnhilde were head over heels for each other. Rowen would have done anything for her, and she did. When the two warriors went off to battle, they were never expecting It to be the last one they ever had. When Hela defeated the brave female Asgardian army- Rowen and Brunhilde were the last ones left standing. 

However, each of them thought they had lost one another. Rowen had said goodbye to everyone she had ever cared about after that battle. She had lost her mother and her older sister, and the love of her life. Rowen was heartbroken, she managed to escape after the battle. She searched day and night for her lost love, hoping that just maybe she wasn't actually gone. But eventually, she gave up. The young warrior fled, finding safe harbor on the realm of Vanaheim. The people there were kind to her, and she stayed for 3 years. 

Until one night, people on Vanaheim had discovered who she really was. What had happened in her past. The people thought she was a messenger of death, and that she had doomed them all and would bring Hela's wrath upon them all when she came looking for the Valkyrie that had slipped her iron grasp. They kicked her out, and Rowen ended up on the trash planet of Saakar. Where all the unwanted beings ended up. But amongst the unwanted, the discarded warrior found what she had always wanted. Her heart back. 

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

- Rowen's character is complex, and she's lost a lot in her lifetime. So, please do not write her differently. 

- Rowen's face claim is UNCHANGEABLE. I've picked this face claim for a reason, so please respect that.

- This story should in theory only have two parts. The first being Thor Ragnarok, and the second being Avengers: Endgame. If you'd like to write a spinoff of it afterwards focusing on Rowen and Brunhillde's life before, hit me up and we can discuss it! 

- Rowen hasn't seen her lover in almost 4 years, and both of them have changed. Brunhillde is a drunk now, and Rowen is broken and has major trust issues. The two will have to build back up their relationship and get to know each other again, but their love never faded. Please be sure your writing surveys that.

- Rowen is strong and brave, and was the top warrior in her class. So do not write her as weak. She can take care of herself.

- Rowen's character is also very witty, sarcastic and protective. However, she Is also very kind hearted, and secretly loves animals. She hides her emotions very well, and due to her losing so much- she guards her heart heavily. Brunhillde is her only weakness, and both of them know it.

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Why do you think Valkyrie goes by the name that she does? Why does she not go by her real name? 

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )