Tormented Souls | 𝘕. 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘧𝘧

❝I hope you find the kind of love where a single touch can calm even the most tormented of souls.❞

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Civil War- Endgame

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Tormented Souls

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Crystal Reed

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Peyton Mackenzie

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Natasha Romanoff

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝I don't hate you, I love you. But loving you is killing me, so this Is goodbye even If I don't want It to be."❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

PEYTON MACKENZIE WAS PULLED OFF THE STREETS AND INTO CAPTIVITY WHEN SHE WAS 14. HYDRA had chosen her because she had no ties to the world, no family. She was a useless runaway with no family or friends. Perfect for the C.H.I.M.E.R.A. PROJECT, one of HYDRA's latest under the radar and cruel projects doomed to fail. The C.H.I.M.E.R.A. Project was meant to create a weapon capable of being controlled and used to their advantage. Of course, It worked for a while. Peyton's transformation was painful, and It gave her the abilities of what would be known as the World Killer.

The World Killer was the most powerful thing HYDRA had ever created. With enhanced everything, and the ability to inflict pain with one glance on anyone who dared make eye contact with her, she would hold great power. Their experiment came to life when they created Peyton, but what they didn't expect was the bloodlust that came with these newfound killers. Peyton had a lust that she could not control, a lust that wanted her to kill and kill and kill until there was no more blood left to spill. Terrified of what they had created, HYDRA locked their creation away. There Peyton stayed, locked away in a cell all alone for 2 years. 

She never saw the light of day, and struggled to control the dark side of her that wanted to come out and do what it was meant for: kill. After a while, Peyton was finally set free. SHIELD had raided the base that she was being held at when they found out of her existence and wanted her for their band of heroes, but Peyton was no hero. No, she was the villain, or was she?

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-Peyton cannot control her bloodlust, she's never been able to even learn how to try since she's been locked up for so long. Natasha is able to help her learn to control it, but It takes a long time until she's able to control it enough to harness her power and use it for good so that she can join the avengers.

-Natasha is one of the only people who never gives up on her, she fights and helps her learn to control her powers along with Wanda, who helps as well. 

-Peyton's face claim is unchangeable but her name is not.

-Natasha is the one who teaches Peyton that she can be good even though she was created for destruction.

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

What do you think Natasha's life would have been like If she hadn't come from the Red Room? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )