Wreckage | 𝘓. 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘧𝘦𝘺𝘴𝘰𝘯

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Thor: Ragnarok- Loki Series

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Wreckage

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Oliva Munn

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Amara Jandendottir (Changeable)

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Loki 

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝Every villain is a hero in his own mind.❞

 {𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

Amara had once been a powerful warrior in King Odin's army of Valkyrie. She was the strongest soldier, their front line of defense. Odin's favorite. Though that all changed the night Hela killed all of her sisters, leaving only Amara and Brunnhilde alive. Though they didn't know each other were alive. Brunnhilde searched for her lost sister for years, but the search proved to be useless. Amara wasn't where anyone would have expected her to be. You see, After the battle- Amara had been pushed off of the rainbow bridge and into the bifrost by Hela. She landed on a small planet called Lamentis-X. There, she was subjected to a radioactive strong substance that gave her telekineses abilities. She stayed there for a few years, time passed differently there, until she found herself with a way out. 

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

Um so you can pretty much do whatever with this plot, it wasn't my favorite and the idea wasn't fully developed. All I ask is that you keep the face claim the same. : )

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

What was your favorite scene from LOKI the series?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )