Reckless | 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘢

❝That's the thing about 'what if's,' they don't matter. They don't change anything. All they do is make it unable for you to heal.❞

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- 9-11

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Reckless

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Eliza Taylor

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Audrey Monroe

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Magna

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝Maybe that's all we'll ever be. An incomplete sentence, a half-written story. Finished, without an ending.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

Audrey Monroe and Magna's pasts were more intertwined than they'd cared to admit. They had both made questionable choices and landed themselves in prison, where they served out their sentences in each other's company. Magna and Audrey weren't close at first, but Audrey's sentence was longer than Magna's, which always made the woman wonder what she ahd done in the first place. Of course, rumors would spread around the prison about what she had been locked up for- but none of them were true. Audrey would always refuse to talk about it when anyone would bring it up, and it always made her angry. Eventually, though- Magna had managed to crawl her way into Audrey's heart and tear down a portion of her defense systems. They trusted each other, and always watched the other's back. That was, until Magna got out and Audrey didn't. Though neither of them ever forgot about each other, before they could reconnect- the end hit the world like a bomb, destroying everything in it's wake- including the prison that held Audrey Monroe.

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-You can do whatever you want with Audrey's past. You have free reign when it comes to deciding why she ended up in prison or her family, and if you want you can do some flashback chapters of Magna and Audrey's time in prison together. 

-You can start the book in whatever season you want, but in the book present day- she's already met Rick's group and has been with them a long time. I would maybe start it season 9 so that you can introduce Magna right away. 

-The face claim and name is UNCHANGEABLE!!

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

What do you think Magna went to prison for, and why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )