Damaged Goods | 𝘋. 𝘋𝘪𝘹𝘰𝘯

𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒.

 ❝You showed me your scars expecting me to run off but little did you know, that I was going to show you mine too. We were closer than we thought.❞

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Seasons 7- 10

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Damaged Goods

F𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Marie Avgerpoulos

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Echo Whitlocke

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Daryl Dixon

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

 ❝Do not be ashamed of the wars you soul has fought to save itself.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

ECHO HAD A FAMILY BEFORE THE END. She had grown up with her loving mother and father, and her little sister. That all changed when the dead took over, though. Echo and her father both escaped the outbreak. Her mother and sister, though, they were taken by the dead when a neighbor turned and got into their house. Echo and her father spent the first year or two of the breakout just barely getting by, doing what they needed to in order to survive. Until they finally made contact with their first group of survivors. The only people they had seen since the first walker surfaced. 

But these people were more monster than human, but damn did they hide it well. They drew Echo and her father in with false promises by spitting words like 'safety' and 'home' In their direction. They called themselves the blood eyes, a group that consisted mainly of former gang lords and ex-cons. They were holed up in an old fire station, and there were roughly 150 in the community. Basically, either you were to join them and help them in their goal to take over all of the communities in the world, and kill for them, or die. 

Once Echo realized their true intentions, she refused to go along with it. She wouldn't kill innocent people, not for anyone. When Echo confronted them about it, she tried to get her father. She went to him in the middle of the night, hoping to get to him before it was too late. It was too late, though. The leader was waiting for her in her father's room. It had turned out, that her father had joined the dark side. Why? She had no earthly idea.

She got knocked out quickly after that, and woke up in a prison cell. She had wondered why they hadn't killed her, why she was still alive. Under the radar, when the blood eyes came across people who had the potential to be part of their crusade, but needed extra convincing.. they were sentenced to a fate far worse than death. These individuals were rare, but there were about 6 of them in the cells, Echo included. The blood eyes would come down there regularly, and torture each one slowly, just enough so that they would recover. And then they would do it all again the next day. 

Echo underwent this torture for 5 months, until she finally got her chance to break free. She stabbed her guard in the gut during one of her sessions at the prison, and made a run for it. The prison compound was one of the less populated ones, and it was easy to escape from. So, she got away. Barely alive, she ran as far as she could from that place. Eventually, after a while of running, the pain caught up to her. She was passed out on the streets, dying. But she was saved by a group led by none other, than Rick Grimes.

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-Echo's torture left extensive scarring all over her body, but they can be hard to cover up. Whenever people ask about them, she gets weird and avoids the topic since It brings up bad memories for her.

-The leader of the Blood Eyes was named Pitbull. He was the one who had Echo put through all that torture, and sometimes came in to the prison just to watch her 'progress'

-Being there for so long, she developed a tolerance for pain. Therefore, when she gets a cut or injures herself somehow, it doesn't hurt as much as It would for someone else.

-Echo's father is still alive, and with the Blood Eyes. They never stopped searching for her, and will show up eventually in the story.

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Favorite Daryl quote? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )