XXI

XXI

That same day

That same day...

Jaemin who was taking his rest at their new apartment, received a phone call from Jisung.

"Hello?" answered Jaemin.

"Jaemin! Jaemin!" Jisung responded, he sounded so panicked.

"Why? What's wrong?" Jaemin sat up properly.

"Y-your noona, she's here." Jisung said.

"Huh? Where?"

"At the diner." said Jisung and Jaemin's eyes shoot open. He knew where this was going so he got alarmed.

"What?! I thought she was — "

Jisung cut his sentence. "Come here quick. I saw your noona confronting Ryujin and I have a bad feeling about this."

———

* Back at the diner

* Back at the diner...

"I am Johnny Suh's wife."

Jisoo added emphasis to the last word making Ryujin tremble in fear. This was somethign she'd never expect to happen at work and how would she even defend herself?

Imagine meeting your boyfriend's wife, I mean this is not something you hear everyday but Ryu was unfortunate to experience such.

Jisoo leaned back on her chair and asked. "Can you introduce yourself to me?"

But Ryujin couldn't answer as her tongue was all tied up. She knew where this was going and she didn't know how to answer her. She knew that Jisoo already had an idea about her relationship with John.

"You can't tell me who you are?" she asked again. Ryu just sat there and she looked guilty, she didn't want to say anything bad so she just kept her mouth closed.

"Well then, let me tell you everything I know about you and please, do correct me if I am mistaken but I do have proof and I am certain that... I know you." said Jisoo to her.