XIX

Author's note:

Hi, I am back with another update after 4 (or 5?) days. I'm so sorry for the slow & late update (not like my story is famous or anything).

I was emotionally unwell for the past 5 days, not so well yet sometimes I still want to cry right then & there but I am good, and now I am physically exhausted.

Why?

I was on duty at the hospital as a student intern that's why, we're working at the laboratory for 12 hours, it's stressful and exhausting.

Now, you have get the idea why " "Ashtyn Bae" from Stress Reliever - Taeyong au" knows so much about a medtech student's life. Sksks

Anyhoo, I know my personal life isn't interesting. Why am I even sharing and writing this long intro? Haha

Enjoy this long update!!
❤️

XIX

One day when Jae was heading out of Jeno's home to go to a nearby convenience store

One day when Jae was heading out of Jeno's home to go to a nearby convenience store. He saw John's car parked right infront of Jeno's house.

Jaemin rolled his eyes and he just passed by the car but then the car door swung open and then John exit his car to block Jae's path so Jaemin had to stop walking.

Jaemin never looked him in the eyes even though John was already right infront of him.

"Hey Jae, how's being a free loader at the Lee's place?" Johnny asked him but Jaemin did not respond to him, he knew better.

Johnny lowered his head to see his face and said. "You don't have any plans of going back to my home? I'll be flying back to Australia very very soon and I need someone to watch over my house."

"Why don't you call your spy to watch over your house while you're away? You've been hiring one for the past few months to watch every single move I make, right?" Jaemin immediately replied.

"That spy is not for you, I don't care about you. I am only worried about what you're doing with my property while I am away. I don't trust you." said Johnny.

Jaemin just rolled his eyes, he didn't want to waste his energy arguing with him. Jaemin tried to leave him since he needed to go somewhere but John held his shoulder to stop him from leaving and asked... "Have you been reporting things to your noona?"

Jaemin shifted his gaze at him and furrowed his brows. "No, I haven't spoke to her in a while."

But John didn't believe what he said. "You better not be saying anything to her."