XX

XX

John's great vacation was cut short when he received a phone call that same night from his hysterical and enraged wife asking for an explanation and demanding for a divorce

This, of course, alarmed him and this was Johnny's worst nightmare but he can't do anything to escape this mess he created. No secret remains untold.

Jisoo cried and yelled at him over the phone and this was his first time he heard his wife getting all enraged and hysterical. He tried to calm her down but she was furious and she demanded that they divorce.

She also told him not to come back to Australia 'cause he didn't want to see him anymore.

And with all that, Johnny's sweet and joyful vacation was put to an end since he needed to head back to his home and confront the main culprit who exposed him, Jaemin.

———

A day later...

The drunk and disoriented Jaemin heard a knock on the door. He had been drinking for 6 hours straight and only had 2 hours of nap that day. He was very much not himself, he wanted to vanish and even his friends began to worry about him since he wasn't responding to any of their calls and texts.

The moment he turned the door knob, the door was pushed open violently causing him to step back a little as it hit his chest.

Then he found his collar being pulled up by this person and his eyes stared deadly into his soul. From that moment onwards, Jaemin knew... he was done for.

"You told your noona about it?!" John sounded enraged. His vacation got ruined because of this.

But Jae did not spoke back and just looked him in his eyes with no emotions. John shook his collar again. "Speak you little rascal! Or else I will kill you right here, right now!"

"Yes!" Jaemin immediately responded. "Yes, I told my noona everything. Are you happy now?"

Johnny's eyes widened at him and his hands shivered in anger. "Do you really want to die?!" John threatened.