XII

XII

A few days later, Ryujin moved back to Jaemin's house and he helped her move her stuffs.

You might be wondering why these two aren't attending school anymore, well basically, it was summer and the academic year had just ended.

Next academic year, Jaemin is going to be a senior while Ryujin is going to be a junior.

CTTO
———

That same evening...

"I'm exhausted." Ryujin dropped herself on the couch like a sack of potatoes.

Jaemin walked out of the kitchen and saw Ryujin looking really really tired from unpacking and organizing her belongings in her new room, the guest's room.

Jaemin sat next to her on the couch and offered her the food he was eating. "Wants some chips?" he offered the bowl of chips.

Ryujin's turned her gaze at the bowl of chips, then at Jaemin's eyes then she smiled. "Sure. Thanks, oppa." she grabbed a chip.

"You're welcome." he said.

"I was planning to cook dinner but... I got too busy with organizing my stuffs so... I had no time to prepare." Ryujin said to him.

"It's okay. We can just order food. What do you want to eat? Burgers? Fries? Pizzas?" he asked her and reached for his phone.

"You decide, oppa." Ryu said to him.

And so Jae decided what they should eat. "Wait, I'll just go prepare the money to pay the delivery guy." Jaemin was about to get up from the couch but Ryu held his arms.

"No, leave it to me. I'll pay for it." she said.

"What? No, I'll pay for it, Ryu. It's okay." Jae said but Ryu insisted.

"No, oppa. Let me pay for it. You already paid for our drinks at the diner last time and it's the least I could do since you helped me find a job. So please, let me pay for our foods this evening." she insisted and since he knew that Ryu would really be persistent he just agreed.

"O-okay... but I'll make up for next time. I promise." he said but Ryujin shook her head and smiled at him.

She said. "No oppa, it's okay. You don't have to."

———

Their order arrived and they both decided to watch movies at the living room while having their dinner, they watched a horror movie since Jaemin gets to decide what they should watch. To make the ambiance more spooky, Jaemin turned on the dim lights and put the volume up.

It was the thrilling parts and Jaemin was focusing on the movie so much, he had his eyes locked at the TV while eating chicken nuggets. Then, he felt the couch shift weights, he looked to his side and Ryujin was covering her eyes and was moving closer to his side.