I

I

While riding a bus on his way home, Jaemin spotted Johnny hugging a female just a few blocks away from their home

It wasn't supposed to be a big deal 'cause Johnny was a grown man but the fact that Johnny is married to his sister for only 5 months, making him his brother-in-law whom he treats like his own brother, made him feel upset and angered about this.

———

When Johnny arrived home, Jaemin did not think twice in confronting him

"Hey, you're back home already, bro. Why so early?" Johnny asked when he saw Jaemin coming down from the stairs.

Jaemin just had a straight face although-out. "Hyung, I saw you earlier with a girl, just a few block away from home and you were hugging her." he went straightforward to him because if anything, Jaemin loved his only sibling and would not allow anyone to mistreat her.

Johnny's facial expression changed but he did manage to fake a smile. "Oh, you saw?" he asked, as if it was nothing serious.

"Yeah, I saw." he responded.

Johnny just nodded to him and looked away. He then started heading to the kitchen while taking off his jacket. "I'll just go make some dinner for us." he said, dodging the situation.

But Jaemin furrowed his brows at him and followed him to the kitchen. "Who is that girl?" he asked him.

Johnny averted his gaze at him. "She's a co-worker, she works with me in the company."

"If she's a co-worker, why are you hugging her then?" he asked him.

"Am I not allowed to hug any co-worker just because I'm married?" he asked Jaemin.

Jaemin stood still while looking straight into his eyes with a straight face then Johnny chuckled at him. "I know what you're thinking..."

Johnny crossed him arms. "You think I'm cheating on your sister, right?"