XV

XV

* Three days later

* Three days later...

"What? You're leaving and moving to a new apartment?"

Jaemin could not believe what he just had just heard from Ryujin. She came home that afternoon after working at the diner and told Jaemin that she has decided to move into an apartment along with the diner's staffs.

Ryujin told him that she won't pay a anything if she lives there. Their food, electricity and water are paid by their manager, she won't have to worry about anything.

"Yah, it's a great offer." Ryujin explained.

Jaemin felt devastated of course 'cause he was kinda used to living with Ryujin everyday and now, she has to leave.

"But... don't you like staying here?" he asked her, Ryu could tell he was unhappy with her sudden decision.

Ryujin sighed and she said. "Of course, I love staying here oppa, I really do but... I can't stay here for too long, I don't want to be a free loader."

"No, that's not true. You're not a free loader. Why do you have to move there? Do you trust the people you're gonna live with?" he sounded desperate to make her stay but he wasn't straightforward.

Ryujin pursed her lips. "I mean... they're all nice people, I work with them at the diner." she told.

But Jaemin sighed and looked away, he was worried about her safety of course. She barely knew this people she's going to live with.

"Oppa, don't worry about me. I'm old enough to take care of myself." she told him and Jae looked at her.

"I don't know, Ryu... I mean, I know that you are very independent but —"

She cut his sentence. "I'll be fine oppa, don't worry about me. We will still see each other at work and you can come visit me at the diner or at my new apartment or I'll visit here during my free time."

Why does it sound like they're in a relationship?

And since Ryujin was a strong, independent lady that doesn't need anyone to worry about her, Jaemin had no choice but to agree and even if he disagrees, she will still leave and go stay at that new apartment.

Jaemin said. "Okay but just be careful, okay?"

———

So Jaemin helped Ryujin pack her stuff and load them in his car so she can move to her new apartment. He was very unhappy on their way to her new apartment but Ryu seemed excited to live in her new apartment. She was really outgoing and adventourous unlike Jaemin.

She even help her settle her new room, gave her some reminders and then bid her good bye. He left and felt uneasy knowing that Ryu will live with these people she barely knew, he was so worried about her but then again, he realized that Ryujin is used to being alone and independent.