XVII

XVII

Johnny's return, Ryujin and John's comeback, Jisoo being pregnant with their first child while her husband is away and cheating on her & Jaemin moving out of their house while also trying to move on from Ryujin, who isn't even her girlfriend.

Yes, everything is definitely messed up around here.

Of course, Jaemin was happy for his Jisoo noona being pregnant with her first child. She will finally have a family of her own and she will blessed with an angel however, with everything that's been going on lately... he wasn't a hundred percent sure if he could be genuinely happy.

Was this the right time to tell his Jisoo noona about Johnny's cheating?

———

Jaemin thought Johnny would only stay there for a week or two but it seems like he'll be spending months there since his documents from his previous company cannot be pulled out at the moment.

Hence, Johnny made sure to make his long vacation worthwhile and when I say worthwhile, I meant... him doing his old, dirty business that he missed while he was in Asutralia, he went out with different women almost every-f*cking-day, apart from Ryujin. He bring them to bars and movies, anywhere. He wasn't even trying to be careful and it's surprising that neither Ryujin nor Jisoo found out about his cheating issue.

Johnny never learns and he never changed at all. He will only learn once he gets a taste of his own medicine.

 He will only learn once he gets a taste of his own medicine

———

The new school year began and Jaemin was now a senior student while Ryujin was a junior. It's been days since they last seen each other, there was no communication between them as well.

It seems like the two had finally let go of their friendship.

* At the school cafeteria...

Haechan caught Jaemin staring into nowehere while everybody was busy eating their snacks and so Haechan asked...

"Jae, are you okay?" Haechan shook his arms. "You've been staring into nowhere for seconds now, are you high or something?"