IX

IX

Jaemin wanted to be happy 'cause finally, Johnny decided to separate with his sidechick but then again, seeing how hurt Ryujin made him feel guilty about being relieved that they broke up

Ryujin cried so much that morning that she could not attend school anymore. She was really heartbroken because of Johnny.

Jaemin wanted to be there for her and to comfort her but he needed to attend school and Ryujin told him she would be fine so he didn't have to worry about her so he just went back to school.

However, Jae couldn't focus in school 'cause he kept worrying about Ryujin. What if she does something to herself?

———

At school...

"Bro." Haechan grabbed unto Jaemin's shoulder when they were at the cafeteria. "What happened to your eye? Did you put make up?"

Haechan grabbed his chin to make him look at him, Haechan gently smudge the bottom of his eye and the make up got erased, revealing his black eye to his friends then Jae forcefully turned his head away from them so that they won't see.

This alarmed everyone in the table. "Jae, why do you have a black eye? What happened? Is everything alright?" Mark worried.

All of them tried to peek at his face but he looked down so that no one would see his black eye. He tried covering it with concealer this morning but make up slowly faded.

"It's nothing... I just... I ran into a pole." he said as an excuse but the boys didn't believe him.

"C'mon now, Jaemin. Can't you think of a better excuse? Really? Ran into a pole? What are you? 5 years old?" Renjun asked sarcastically and Jeno nudge his arms, telling him to stop it.

Jeno knew something was up, he was the only friend that knew something to begin with.

"Did someone beat you up?" Chenle asked.

"Who did this to you?" Jisung asked.

Jaemin shook his head. "No one, this is just an accident. Don't worry." he finally faced his friends and allowed them to see his bruised eye.