"Jaemin will be there in a second, Jisung is still playing games with Sungchan and Shotaro. I don't think they will join us." Jeno said and then sat down next to Donghyuck, pulling out his phone.

Soon after, Jaemin arrived and settled down between Donghyuck and Renjun while Mark sat down on Renjun's other side. They were now all ready and Donghyuck leaned forward to press play on the movie.

It was some zombie movie which Donghyuck didn't take much interest in. He tried but failed to pay attention and then let his thoughts wander. He thought about the past days, how peaceful they had been. Well, peaceful in relative sense as his throat was still aching from the two or three blowjobs he had given Mark the other day. He had received one as well, it had been a little messy, a little gauche but Mark had done a pretty good job in the end, bringing Donghyuck to his orgasm not once but twice. After that they had just cuddled and Donghyuck smiled at the memory. He liked Mark after their little flings, he was always gentle and allowed Donghyuck to do so much more skinship.

Donghyuck's smile faltered though once he tuned back into reality and looked to the side. He saw Renjun cuddled into the crook of Mark's neck, fast asleep as Mark was petting his head.

Donghyuck loved Renjun, he really did but in this moment he wished for the chinese man to vanish. It was unfair how Renjun had Mark so incredibly whipped, how Mark had always been soft for him while pushing Donghyuck away.

Donghyuck knew it was jealousy but he didn't want to call it that. Anything but that because neither Mark nor Renjun deserved it. They were very much allowed to act like this, to act as close as they were and Donghyuck had no say in it whatsoever. The fact that he didn't like it didn't matter because who was he to tell Renjun or Mark on how to act around one another?

Still it hurt. Donghyuck couldn't even tell if the emotion was fuelled by the fact that him and Mark were now sexual or by the fact that Mark had pushed him away for years. Probably both.

And the worst of all was that Donghyuck couldn't even be mad at Mark. Because Donghyuck was just as whipped for Renjun as Mark was even though their friendships definitely differed from one another. Mark had always been soft with Renjun while Donghyuck loved to tease the chinese man to anger. Two different friendships but them adoring Renjun was the same.

As a result Donghyuck had no one else to blame but himself for feeling the hot anger bubble in his stomach as Renjun unconsciously snuggled farther into Mark's arms, softly snoring. And Mark of course didn't push him away, didn't even acknowledge it because it was so normal. Instead the man's eyes focused on the movie just like everyone else's outside of Donghyuck himself.

Because he felt bad and because a sudden rush of loneliness and longing overcame him, Donghyuck scooted closer to Jeno. The man wasn't as cuddly as Donghyuck but would never reject his skinship. Donghyuck knew that Jeno accepted it because he knew that Donghyuck liked it and not for his own pleasure but right now he just needed to be embraced in strong arms and Jeno definitely had those.

"You okay?" Jeno whispered, so quietly that the movie almost completely drowned it out and Donghyuck could only hear it because he was so close to the man.

"Yes, thank you." he nodded and just let Jeno hold him. The older was so caring, so careful but yet so vigorous. Donghyuck remembered when it was different back when they were under SM Rookies. Jeno had been way smaller, quiet and more unsure of himself. Seeing that now he turned into this confident man, more calm than quiet and packed with muscles from endless hours in the gym, Donghyuck felt a sudden urge to tell Jeno just how proud he was.

He didn't have to though, he knew that Jeno knew that already. Jeno always knew everything, knew what the members needed, knew how to console them, knew how to bring them under his control when they were being too loud, that was when he didn't join their chaos.