My aunt stood up, "Guess what? I'm pretty tired I think I'm having a migraine so I'll leave you girls to it."

"No. You should start talking or I'm out of here." I say in deadly serious tone and my aunt just stared at me.

🌹🥂

"Do you want me to leave?". Victoria says in a hushed tone when my friends and my aunt went to the kitchen so we could all 'talk'.

"No, you should stay. You are my girlfriend and you're gonna be pretty much involved in this mess and I'm really really sorry about this." I say.

Victoria did not say anything but kissed me briefly on the lips. I smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear and touched her left cheek with my hand.

"You were so good with the kid. I can't help but falling more and more in love with you Professor." I say.

"Sometimes... when I- lay to sleep at night. I think about you. About us. And it frightens me how much I love you and how much I need you. I have been in love and been hurt. And after that, I vowed that I will never let myself love and need another person again. You're- you're the only one I ever wanted to take a risk again. I love you too much Miss Hawthorne. I cannot- I don't think I can ever survive if I am going to lose you." She says in a mere whisper and staring at her glassy eyes, my heart ran rampant inside my chest.

I leaned my head against hers and cupped her face, our breaths ghosting against each other.

"I love you way too much Professor Clements. I will never ever ever leave you." I say then kissed her lips. "We should go there and find out why they've been lying to me and kept secrets."

☕❤️

"Should we start on why you guys have been keeping secrets from me or we'll start with when have you started lying to me in the first place?". I say as I glared at each one of them at the table aside of course to my girlfriend who's sitting with an unreadable face.

Everyone aside from Victoria started talking and I raised my hand to stop them. I sighed,
"You got anything to say, Toni?".

Antoinette frowned at Madeleine. "I can't keep it anymore and I have to say this, I'm so sorry Maddie but this is Dani, she should know and she would understand."

Madeleine scoffed and looked away as the same time my aunt did.

"What is it?". I ask while raising an eyebrow.

"I saw Amanda and Madeleine making out when I got back here the other day. I walked out right away but Maddie knew that I knew and told me that she would kill my beloved Gustaf I would tell anybody." Antoinette says while shooting eye daggers at Madeleine who in return rolled her eyes.

"No, not Gustaf." Barbara says while putting her hand on her chest.

"Now you will have to into the deepest part of ocean to find your beloved Koala bear stuffy." Madeleine says while rolling her eyes again.

I gulped and looked at my aunt. Then Madeleine. Then my aunt.

"You guys are fucking each other?". I gasped and my aunt rolled her eyes at me.

"Yes it had been great so far." My aunt says.

"I can't believe it." I say.

"I'm not gonna say I'm sorry D." Madeleine says to me and I looked at her but I don't know what to say back.

"I have no right to stop you guys. But you could've at least told me? Anyway, we will have to talk about that cos I can't deal with it right now. But I thank you for letting me know about it. I feel so honoured." I say but I made sure that the last sentence has sarcasm. "What you got for me, Barbie?".