9. Council

Alex's *POV*

"You ready to shoot?" Daryl asked, while standing in the entrance of my cell. I finished putting my hair up, and turned to Daryl. "Yeah, oh and hopefully get my hands on that crossbow of yours?" I smirked, hoping he would teach me that too.

"In your dreams, woman." He snickered, while I rolled my eyes and laughed. Surprisingly he started to laugh a little. Our laughing "party" got cut short when Rick bursted into my cell.

"Daryl, come on. I need you." Rick said, "You can come too." He added.

"Hey, if this is a council meeting, I'm not in the council so, I'll stay here." I said.

"I'm not in it either- with Sasha sick, we could need you, but seriously, come on." Rick said. We began following Rick, into a different cellblock, and outside. We saw Tyreese and Carol standing there. Rick went up closer to Tyreese as he said something. Me and Daryl went near Carol and stood by her.

"You found em like this?" Rick asked Tyreese. We stood at the burnt, still smoking, two bodies on the floor. "I came to see Karen...and I saw the blood on the floor- then I smelled them."

"Oh my god." I whispered to Daryl, while rubbing my face with my hand in disbelief, and keeping my hand over my mouth. "Tyreese..."

"Somebody dragged them out here, and set them on fire!" Tyreese angrily almost yelled. "They killed them and set them on fire!" Quickly, Tyreese got into Ricks face, then Rick backed up quickly. Daryl also quickly came up behind Tyreese. "You're a cop. You find out who did this and bring them to me." Daryl was still hesitantly waiting to do something to Tyreese. "You understand?! You bring em to me!"

"Man, we'll find out who- ." Daryl got cut off my Tyreese. I saw him grab his arm and then pushing Daryl away. Rick and Tyreese stared at each other while he was still huffing and puffing. "I need to say it again?" He angrily said.

"No, no." Rick said. "I know what you're feeling, I've been there. You saw me there. It's dangerous-"

"Karen didn't deserve this." Tyreese cut Rick off. I stood there, still in disbelief. "David didn't deserve it." Tyreese got into Ricks face again. "Nobody does!"

"Alright man," Daryl put his hand on Tyreese's arm and pulled him. "Let's-" Tyreese quickly turned around and pushed up Daryl against the bars.

"Daryl!" I yelled, heading over to help out, but Daryl putting his hand up to say stop. "We're on the same side man." Daryl said.

"Hey look," Rick butted in. "I know what you're going through..." I stopped listening and began to walk away, and leave because I couldn't handle this. I hate people fighting and I hate seeing people in pain. Quickly, I tuned around hearing Tyreese scream at Rick while Carol screamed, "Stop!"

I saw Tyreese punch Rick down to the floor and punching him again. "Guys!" I screamed. Rick stood up and Daryl held Tyreese back. Rick's face started to bleed, and then Rick punching Tyreese into the face, while Daryl took a big leap back. Rick began punching and kicking Tyreese as he was on the floor, groaning and beginning to cry.

"Rick." Daryl said warningly. "Stop!"

"Let go of me!" Rick yelled to Daryl.

"Rick!" I yelled out.

"Let go of me!" Rick yelled again. Rick shoved Daryl off of him, and he walked backwards towards me. I took Daryl's wrist and made him come stand next to me, to help calm down, even though he was sort of calm before.

"C'mon, let's go." I said to Daryl, as I saw Carol with Rick and Tyreese. Daryl followed me, with my hand still around his wrist. It was quiet the whole time I took him to my cell. We both sat down on my bed and it stood quiet. "So, no training today, right?" I laughed a little. I saw Daryl smirk a little as well.