I pursed my lips, Mitchell did have a point, I wasn't keen on stripping down to lingerie on a public beach. "You're right, but the yacht is just a walk away, we can get changed in five minutes."

Mitchell huffed softly, "Have you ever been kayaking?"

I shook my head in response, "Have you?"

Mitchell nodded, "Once or twice and it's not as easy as it looks. I've never been on a tandem kayak though so I don't know how well this is going to go."

I smiled widely, "Is that a yes?"

"Can I ever say no to you?" He replied with a sigh.

I smiled widely and kissed him quickly on the lips, "One of the reasons I love you."

Our yacht really was just a walk away and when we reached, I bolted to the bedroom to get changed. The weather was relatively warm so I put on a black, halter strap bathing suit that had a little crochet detail just below the bustline.

I applied sunscreen and grabbed a hat once I was done and met Mitchell on the sundeck where he waited for me. He sat without a shirt and plain navy swim trunks around his waist, he also donned a cap on his head as he scrolled through his phone on the couch.

"All done," I announced and when he looked up, he grabbed the opportunity to check me out.

Mitchell stood up and I placed the back of my one palm over my forehead and the other hand went to my hip when I struck a little pose for him, "Like it?"

Mitchell's eyes drank in my appearance once more and I took the time to openly check out his amazing physique.

"Love," Mitchell smirked, grabbed me by the waist, and pressed a firm kiss over my lips.

When he pulled away, I placed my hands on his chest and looked up into his bright eyes, "I'm gonna need you to put on a shirt."

Mitchell raised an amused brow, "Oh?"

I nodded and even though the only reason I wanted him to wear a shirt was so I wouldn't be distracted by him and focus on kayaking, I still said, "Can't have anyone staring at my man's boobs."

Mitchell gave me a look he always wore when I said something he didn't expect, "I don't have... never mind, I'll grab a shirt."

I raised my brows, "No arguments?"

"My name isn't Mila," he replied, tapped my nose, and walked off.

Within two minutes Mitchell was back and as he approached me; I admired the way his muscles flexed as he casually pulled a tank top over his head.

I was equally excited and nervous as I took in the bright blue ocean I stood before, I took in a breath and Mitchell was back with a lifejacket in his hand. He already wore his and he scrutinized me for a moment, "Having second thoughts? We can always bail."

I shook my head, "We already paid."

"Doesn't matter, if you don't want to do this, we don't have to."

"I'm good, it looks like lots of fun," I smiled.

"Alright then, open your arms," Mitchell said and helped me wear the jacket, "Just remember to not fight me when I tell you to do something."

I rolled my eyes at how dramatic he was, "I'm not a rebel."

"Debatable," he murmured as he strapped the lifejacket in place.