20

(BLOOD, VIOLENCE, AND DEATH IN THIS CHAPTER)
The night was silent, too silent. Everyone is on their toes, Izuku is so much closer to his due date now. Four weeks have now passed, everyone has been pushed to pass their limit to grow stronger so nobody falls. Eijiro and Mina have spent every minute they has with their two girls, fearing that any minute could be their last. Kanako has been taught to carry her sister in a special pouch and no matter what, do not put her down, now luckily the little girl wasn't heavy. Daiki Todoroki, he is the eldest son of Touya Todoroki, he knows where to go in case the League of Villains attacks. The spot was far from their home but Daiki knew he had to protect all the children, Daisuke Todoroki was also old enough to understand what was going on but he was only 9. Their quirks were strong enough to fight off anything that came to them, though they don't have full control. Hawks and Dabi are proud of their children but they too feared it would be the last time they ever saw them. Daiki and Daisuke are in charge of holding Mieko and Aito since they both are still babies.

Daiki knows if nobody comes to get them in two days he needs to go to the nearest city, to an modern brick home and in that home was a nice woman named Chiyo Shuzenji, but to those around her, she was also known as recovery girl. She would take care of the children until her last dying breath, Bakugou made her promise she would come and heal who she could and if his son was alive for her to take him and raise him as best as she could.

Mirio and Tamaki taught their twin girls, Tamako and Tanaka, to go to their grandparents home if their mommy and daddy didn't come back in three days. Poor girls they are only five years old, Mirio regrets ever getting involved with this gang but they also saved his life and that's how he met his husband Tamaki Amajiki, that part he does not regret. He just wishes things were different. Denki Kaminari and Hitoshi Shinso cried together, their daughter wouldn't grow up to know who her parents were. All she would know is that her mommy and daddy died fighting for her freedom. Tenya Iida and Yuuga Aoyama spent their days with their son Aito Iida. Aoyama hated his husband for joining this gang, he planned to see his son grow up and enjoy life and now he won't get to see that. Instead he has to die protecting his son's god given right to be free. He also blames Izuku, he didn't stop his husband from joining, but Aoyama knew Iida would die fighting for what is right. Tsu and Uraraka, well those two were glued to each other they trained and they would die together, they loved each other, they just wish they met sooner.

As for others like Nejire Hado, Mashirao Ojiro, Kouji Koda, Rikidou Sato, Mezou Shoji, Kyouka Jiro, Hanta Sero, ,Fumikage Tokoyami, Shoto Todoroki, Momo Yaoyorozu, Inasa Yoarashi, and many others they spent their days with their families and loved ones, but they also trained like crazy and Katsuki Bakugou was more than confident that all eleven gangs were ready to fight.

Everything seemed fine. Katsuki was able to get a wheel chair for Izuku so he doesn't have to stay stuck in the room all day long, so the couple were laying together in the Livingroom along with everyone else. Izuku was doing great at his 35th week of pregnancy, that is until he felt horrible pains in his back, no matter how many times his boyfriend rubbed his back it seemed like nothing was helping. Mic was called to check Izuku, he was convinced it was Braxton Hicks. Izuku had been having them since his 30th week of pregnancy, it wasn't until he stood up to move from the sofa to his wheelchair that a gush of liquid fell from Izuku. This was it, at this moment everyone stood still it felt like their earth shattered. Daiki Todoroki ran to his mothers room with his brother, they began putting on the baby carriers. Denki started crying while handing his beloved blessing to the 12 year old, Aoyama was the same, smothering his beautiful son in kisses while helping the nine year old strap in the baby. Mina couldn't handle the pain of strapping her 9 month old to her four year, so Eijiro did it. He whispered one last thing in his daughters ear. "Watashi wa anata o aishiteimasu, watashi no musume-tachi, watashi wa betsu no shōgai de anata ni aimasu" The phrase meant, I love you, my daughters, I shall see you in another lifetime. With that he kissed both of his daughters heads and they walked away following the two older boys. Tamaki kissed his daughters heads, with tears in his eyes he whispered that he will forever love them and that no matter what him and daddy would always be watching from above.

Soon all the children ran out leaving their parents in tears, but their tears were soon gone as they heard the first explosion. It came from the right side of the house, Katsuki looked at his beloved Izuku who was now in preterm labor, he kissed Izuku's forehead then looked over at Eijiro who had just kissed his wife, Eijiro's heart sank as Katsuki looked at him. The two men said their final goodbyes and ran off to start the fight, as did all the other grieving parents. Mina rushed over to Izuku's side, she started helping him walk out the front door. Two gangsters were there, Mina used her quirk to splash acid on the two, she used whatever strength she had and lifted Deku running to a near by shed. This was not part of the plan, she had a plan but now they were trapped in that shed. Mina began to pray to whatever god, she was praying that Mic would text her and eventually find them.

Mic was stuck, he was stuck between four gangsters, he knew he had to go find Izuku but he was stuck. He wanted to scream but he knew his voice would hurt Momo Yaoyorozu who was battling two gangsters on her own. Mic looked to his side seeing Jiro running towards him with an axe, as soon as she hit one Mic knew he could fight.

That wasn't the case for everyone, Aoyama was in a tight spot. His stomach was hurting from using his naval laser too long. 'I have to see Aito, fight for him' These words kept repeating in his head as he hit some gangsters but others were too close to his friends for him to hit.

Katsuki Bakugou
Shit. This was happening too fast, where the hell where all these gangsters coming from!? I'm so worried about Deku, I have no clue where he's at or if he's even safe. "Bakugou!" I turned around to see Kirishima's rock hard fist hit a gangster that got very close to me. "I know your worried but Please Watch out!" He yelled as more came his way. My heart was racing as I looked around trying to find that bastard, Tomura Shigaraki. I saw Himiko Toga running my way with a devilish look on her face, I ran to her. I curled my fist and aimed for the front of her nose. My first hit the bridge of her nose. Her blood splattered all over the ground as I made a rather large explosion. When the dust was gone, her face wasn't there anymore, I looked up to see the bastard who caused this right in front of me. He pointed to me, a very large nomu was running ,my way. As I was preparing for death something made a huge explosion.

All Might...

I looked around to see other former leaders. Endeavor, Best Jeanist, Edge Shot, Miruko, Crust, Kamui Woods, Wash, Yoroi Musha, Ryukyu, Midnight, Fat Gum, Mount Lady, and so many others.

"Midoriya said you could use some help! Don't fear my boy For I Am Here!"

"No No No NO! You Are Not Suppose To Be Here! This Isn't Fair!" Shigaraki cried out while stomping his right foot down. I smirked looking over at all of my help. "Life isn't fair" I smiled, I ran at him trying to reach for him but at the same time avoid his hands, but something blows me away from him and as I'm blown away I catch myself to see Yoarashi while Todoroki froze a gangster who almost got to him. "Don't go head on idiot!" He yelled. I looked over at Dabi, who was standing right beside Shigaraki, ran out from his side. I turn to see a gangster shoot Hawks down from the sky, I wasn't worried too much about him.

"You Bastard! Fight Me or Die!" I yelled while running back at Tomura Shigaraki.