5

Izuku Midoriya
I kissed and slept with Bakugou. Not actually slept with him but actually slept, I don't know what exactly happened but something in me actually wanted this man. Katsuki Bakugou, there has to be a better nickname for him... Kat?...Suki-Chan? God no. wait Ka-chan...? Kacchan? I kind of like it.

I got up out of bed, put on Kacchan's black hoodie, he has been sleeping in my room for the past three days. I've been trying to avoid Mina because it was really embarrassing that she caught us kissing, and every time I see her she smirks and does some weird finger thing which I'm pretty sure it means sex. I'm not ready for that at all! I walked out of my bedroom and looked down the left hall then the right, I went down the right hallway and into the Livingroom. I saw Denki, Sero, Shinso, Kirishima, Kacchan, and a few other people I had never seen before.

"Izuku, I'd like to introduce you to a few of my people, This is Tsuyu Asui she is one of guards" She has long green hair, her tongue stuck out of her mouth and she was wearing a lot of green. Her quirk was obviously frog. "This is Momo Yaoyorozu she specializes in taking care of those who we don't need" Her hair was up in a large ponytail and her clothes were rather revealing "This is Mashirao Ojiro he oversees all shipment and takes care of any financial problems we have, This is Kyouka Jirou she- what do you do" He asked her throwing his arms in the air. "Really? I've been here three years Bakugou" The girl sighed, she went on to explain how she goes undercover to find the right people. "This is Shoto Todoroki, he and his brother, Toya Todoroki, are double agents and currently Dabi which is what everyone calls him, is over at the other gang getting as much information as possible." The man with half white hair and half red hair was staring at me.

Kacchan was the boss, apparently his father was originally boss but once Kacchan was of age he stepped up and when he had a child then they too, would step up. "So this is your boyfriend Bakugou?" The frog girl laughed teasing him, I felt myself turning red. "No Tsu, but Izuku can you go check on the girls? We have some important things to discuss." Immediately everyone's face dropped, including Kirishima who always had a smile on his face.

I didn't argue, so I walked to Mina's room which was only a few doors away from mine. I knocked on the door and she told me to come in, I opened the door to see Kana playing on the floor with a couple of dolls and Mina was on the bed with Kaiya changing her into a new onesie. "Hey Izuku, everyone is here I assume?" She asked picking up the little girl and leaning back rocking her, I nodded sitting on the bed. "A few of our guys died on the front line, so they are thinking about our next move, they are also deciding something about you" I looked up at her, "What about me?" I asked her.

"You and Bakugou might go somewhere for a little while, Denki, Kanako, Kaiya, and myself will be joining you..." she began tearing up, "Mina what's really going on" She let out a huge breath placing her daughter on a pillow then covering her with a blanket. "Bakugou is calling war, Kirishima is leading the war a-and Denki is pregnant so he has to go with us Bakugou is going with us because he- he promised Eijiro" She paused clenching her chest and crying, I hugged her while she sobbed quietly trying not to disturb her children. "I'm scared I'll lose my husband"

Katsuki Bakugou
"Boss we have three weeks before they close in on us and we haven't heard from Dabi" Shinso said looking at a map of our base seeing possible spots where they could attack us. "My brother will turn up he always does, I can contact Hawks right now he can get through to him" Todoroki walked off grabbing his phone from his pocket. "Kirishima, I want you to go with Mina and everyone" he looked up at me, "No I would never forgive myself if something happened to you, your father put me in charge of you"

"You have a wife, and two little girls they need you" He sighed slamming his hands down, "So then Shinso shouldn't go? he's expecting a baby with Denki?" This was true, I found out two days ago but Shinso could control minds he was of great value to us. "You have kids shitty hair! Two little girls who will always remember! Mina will never be able to look me in the eye! We are here because I fell in love I am willing to lay my life down to protect Izuku!"

We all got quiet, nobody said a word. This silence was so loud, I knew what had to be done but I knew what had to be done even though it killed me. "I wish things were different, I want everyone safe, we need to take out Toga and Kurogiri first, Shinso will call in Tokoyami, Shouji, and Satou, this is our cry for help Sero I need you to go to our allies pay whatever they ask for and tell them we are sending our mothers and children to a secure location I will only tell leaders incase of double agents, Ojiro call to Kouda if the fight is outside we can use him to our advantage" Everyone bowed and ran out, these three weeks are going to be difficult I need to tell Izuku how I feel before the war. This could be my last chance to express my love for that damn nerd.

For some reason I couldn't help but feel nothing but compassion and love for him, this wasn't me. Katsuki Bakugou didn't love anyone, or so I've been telling myself.