3

Six Weeks Later
Katsuki Bakugou
It has been six weeks since Izuku Midoriya came into our care, since then he has seen his mother and checked on the well-being of his manager and a few of his friends. Sometimes they'll come around and see him. Kirishima has taken some time off because Mina had their second daughter Kaiya, so due to that Denki has stepped up and taken Kirishima's position for the time being, but he's been off these past few days.

Izuku still barely speaks to me, though I don't blame him I caused this. I try and make his day as normal as possible but you can see it in his face he's so over all of this, but one thing he loves doing he loves taking care of Kana and Kaiya. It gives Kirishima and Mina a break. I walked into the Livingroom, Mina, Denki, Shinso, and Izuku were there. "Where's Kirishima?" I asked Mina as I sat down on the opposite side of Izuku. "He's napping with the girls, he was up all night with Kana," she said looking up from her phone. I grew tired of Izuku not making eye contact with me... "Izuku walk with me" He looked hesitant but agreed.

Denki Kaminari
I felt sick, but right now I can't be sick, Kirishima was out dealing with his wife and new baby girl. I felt nauseous, I looked to my left and saw Shinso on the other side of the hallway guarding. "Denki? Are you okay, you look pale" Mina asked me. I was about to nod when a rush of nausea hit me and I ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up everything I ate this morning. I wiped my mouth with a napkin, "Denki?" I heard Mina's soft voice coming through.

I washed my face and walked back out I saw Mina standing there looking at me. "Don't give me that look I'm just sick" She sighed, "Denki don't fool yourself, you and I both know what this is" I told Mina what happened between Shinso and myself, I trusted her not to say anything to Bakugou or Kirishima. "No it can't be that Mina, I can't be" she rolled her eyes as I leaned on the wall. "Denki you have to accept what happened, and now you'll have to accept this one" I turned away shaking my head. "Accept that your are possibly pregnant again"

That was the reason Shinso and I broke up, I got pregnant but it's not what people expect. He didn't leave me when we found out, he stayed right beside me. I lost our son. I went in for my 35-week appointment only to find out he died inside me. I carried our dead child for almost two days, after that, I lost myself and broke all ties with Shinso, Bakugou picked me up off the streets and helped me. Shinso was already here, now we just co-exist.

"Come on lets get you a nice cup of tea"

Izuku Midoriya
Bakugou asked me to walk with him, in the time I have been here we haven't spoken much. He says I can adapt just like him but how could I? He keeps telling me really bad people are after me but what did that mean? Who was after me?

"I know your confused and scared so let me make shit- let me make it clear for you" I heard Bakugou say, trying but to explode. "There is another gang in the surrounding area, they saw that I took interest in you so they now want you too, but enough of that."

"Enough of that? I am here because of you, I can't see my mom, my friends! I had a beautiful life before you took me away from it all!" I could feel tears running down my face, from the look of it he was getting pissed off.

"I want to go home! I need my mom! Please" I fell to the floor crying my eyes out. "Get the hell up! We don't have time for your shitty crying you damn nerd!" He pulled my arm trying to get me up, it was hurting me which made me cry more.

"Katsuki Let him go!" I heard Mina yell, he threw me back down on the floor then walked off. I grasped my arm holding the spot where he grabbed me. It stung. "Izuku are you okay?!" She asked holding my shoulders moving my hair out of my face. She helped me back up and we walked back inside, she gave me an ice pack for my arm.

"I'm sorry Izuku, he has a really bad temper but that is no excuse for what just happened," she said lifting my arm sleeve and putting the ice on it. "I want to go home, I miss my mom, Mr. Aizawa, and all my friends" I wanted to cry again, I could hear Mina sigh. "I swear when I get my hands on that bastard, Izuku trust me when I say this, Katsuki is trying his hardest to not completely lose it we have lost many people to this gang we all don't think he can handle another loss, he wants to protect you and he is doing that in the best way he knows how to." I looked at her and she gave me a pity smile. I walked down the hall looking at the pictures on the walls, I looked down the hall and I saw Bakugou and Kirishima.

"Worse part was that I heard it from my wife! Bakugou he's already scared you need to get your crap under control and talk to him"

"I can't talk to him shitty hair!" he yelled clenching his fists.

"You are in love with him! The sooner you admit that to yourself the sooner you will get off your ass and tell him! He's here because you fell in love and now they want him, you need to say something before it is too late"

I wish I was quieter, if I was I wouldn't have been seen by the two men. "Or you tell him now" Kirishima sighed running his hand through his flat hair. I walked into my room that was right next to me.

What the hell was all that about?