11

Izuku Midoriya (3 weeks later)
Time is our enemy, its going by so quickly and it won't give us second chances. It's been three weeks since Iida, Aoyama, and Uraraka joined the mafia. Mr. Aizawa has also decided to help, turns out his quirk is erasing, I've known him for such a long time and I didn't even know his quirk. Denki has grown close to me in the past two weeks, his little belly was so cute!

"Midoriya!" Speak of the devil. "Hey Denki, what's up?" He was catching his breath, he was 14 weeks pregnant but he was still so energetic. "Nothing I'm bored Bakugou has me on light duty until the baby is born, Shinso still isn't talking to me so here I am" I smiled, this is what I meant he's been with me I don't mind it at all but it would be nice to have some space?

"You guys really need to talk, for the sake of the baby" I told him, he sighed shaking his head. "Since my 8 week appointment I've been trying to talk to him but he won't listen and I have no clue of what to do" he bit his bottom lip looking down at his black combat boots, he put his hands in his pockets. "Well your baby needs it's father, just continue to try and talk to him" I told him I was going to my room to sleep, but I was going to check on Kacchan he's been sleeping all day.

I walked in and saw Kacchan laying face down with a blanket covering him, he was shirtless I could see all the muscle on his back, his broad shoulders and he was holding onto his pillow. I walked over to him and moved him over getting into bed with him. His eyes softly opened up, he looked at me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him. "What's the matter" He asked, I loved his morning voice, it was deeper than usual. "Nothing" I sighed tracing my finger on his chest, "I know that sigh, what is it?"

"I'm terrified, for my friends for you, all these people could get hurt or even die because of me" Kacchan kissed my forehead, "We are all fighting our own war out there, Kirishima is fighting for his daughters freedom so they can live in a world where they don't have to look over their shoulders, Shinso is fighting for Denki and their unborn baby, Iida and all your friends are fighting for you, everyone has their own reason, and I'm looking at mine" He kissed me, then moved my hair from my face. He slowly moved on top of me kissing me lightly, "Since I've met you, you have somehow pissed me off many time but I cannot bring myself to lash out or even get mad at you" I smiled as he kissed me again, "You have become my reason to fight in this war, I won't let anything bad happen to you"

He laid on top of me, I laughed as he kissed my neck. Maybe my quirk could help them, I could help but I knew Kacchan would never let me help. He stopped at my stomach, "Hey don't hit me or anything but you look like your putting on some weight in your belly" I sat up and he sat in front of me, I put my hand on my stomach and looked at him. "I have been eating a lot of salty food I'm just bloated" I smiled, "Mm I don't know seems more than that should I call Yamada?" I rolled my eyes and pushed him down laying on top of him. "No doctors, just us" He smiled, he never smiled, god I loved his smile. "Well if that the case" He flipped me on my back and we both laughed as Kacchan accidently hit his head on the bed frame.

I loved days like this.

Time Skip
Katsuki Bakugou

"Come on people! Pick up the speed!" Kirishima yelled, we've been training for the up coming war, Dabi said three months. That means we have three months to train, we're pushing people to their limits and even beyond that. Kirishima and I have finally decided where all the mothers and children will go, it was also decided that Kirishima would go with them and I would stay here. Now I have to tell Deku that.

"Bakugou! Come quick!" I heard Mina yell. Kirishima and I both looked at each other and ran her way, we began speed walking following Mina. "Mina?" She stopped in front of Deku room, "We were sitting down then Izuku fainted he's running a fever, he threw up a few minutes before he passed out. Now shh Yamada is in there and Izuku is asleep." Mina opened the door, Deku was out cold on his bed, while Mic what examining him. He sighed then looked up at us, he wrote something down then pulled us in the hallway.

"Congratulations Bakugou, he's pregnant"

"How far along is he?" I heard Mina ask, but after that I couldn't hear a thing. Izuku was pregnant with my child, this changes everything. "Damnit!" I hit the wall and walked away. This isn't happening I refuse to accept this!

"Bakugou!" I turned to see Kirishima, "He needs you don't be stupid!" He yelled. "The fuck you say Shitty Hair!?"

"Midoriya needs you when he wakes up he will be confused and he won't understand immediately but he needs you, it takes two Bakugou!" It pissed me off that he was right, but I'd never admit that to him. "I know your scared, and you cant fully grasp the fact that you are having a child, I was scared too"

"But you wanted this life! You wanted a family, this complicates everything! I now have to fight to live to see my child enter this world!" I sat down feeling defeated, Kirishima stood in front of me. "I know that this now complicates everything, but that's why we have all these people here, lets go back inside he needs you" I agreed and walked back inside to Deku's room. He was sitting down on the bed while Mina was holding his hands, he looked at me with tears in his eyes, I rushed over to hug him.

"We're having a baby" He cried.