1

IZUKU MIDORIYA
Coffee beans. It was a very calming smell yet it had a very bitter taste just like my manager who owned the small coffee shop I worked at. Now playing that sentence back in my head it sounds very wrong! But anyway, today was Wednesday the middle of the week and Mr. Aizawa, the store owner, was here with me today my co-worker Ochako Uraraka called in, she had a family issue to resolve I met them once and they were very nice people.

I heard Mr. Aizawa sigh loudly and walked over to me from one of the tables, "Midoriya I'm going on a smoke break tend to the tables" He walked off to the back, and just as he walked out three men walked in and the other table walked out. The first man had blonde hair, red eyes, and he had light skin he was in a tuxedo, the man to his right had red spikey hair with red eyes he too had light skin and wore a tuxedo. The man to the left had yellow hair with a black stripe, he had yellow eyes and once more he had light skin and a tuxedo on. These men have come in a few times but this is the first time I'm noticing them. The blonde was cute...

"Hi how can I help you guys tonight?" I smiled, these guys gave me an off vibe something felt off...? "I'll have an Americano, guys?" The blonde said turning to the other two men. "I'll take a Caramel Macchiato," the red-haired male said looking up from his phone. "An Espresso will do good for me" The Red-haired male and the Yellow-haired male went to go sit down. "Okay, can I get a name for this order?" I asked typing in the orders then looking back up, "Bakugou" I wrote his name down and began making their drinks.

I could feel eyes on me, Bakugou? what a strange name it meant explosion. Is it a nickname? Or maybe it's his real name. Regardless of what his name was, I feel it was his eyes that were on me.

"Blink Bakugou you staring again" I heard one of the men say, again? what? "Shut it shitty hair, anyway the real reason we sat down here-" He was cut off by of the men, "We've been coming here for months are we going to talk business instead of you staring at him again?" What was going on? hmm sounds a bit interesting and it was about me, but it was none of my business on what they talked about.

I walked their drinks to them, usually, I wouldn't bother but these men seem important so I'm assuming they get special treatment anywhere they go. "Hey cutie, names Denki and you are?" The yellow-haired male asked, gross. "Yeah, no thanks" The red-haired male busted out laughing, the man named Bakugou was unamused. "Haha! You got rejected so hard!" the two bickered back and forth, the man named Bakugou turned to me, "I apologize about them, my men can be very stupid at times" He slammed his hand down causing them to stop arguing and go back to being serious.

"No it's fine really" I smiled turning away then turning back as one of the males called me. "So what is your name?" as I was about to say my name I heard a gunshot...? The man named Bakugou pulled me down, then the two men he was with pulled out guns and began shooting back at whoever was shooting at us, oh my... Mr. Aizawa! I tried running and managed to open the back door, he was ducked down. "Mr. Aizawa are you okay?" he looked at me with his eyes widened. "Of course not my shop is being destroyed!"

The gunshots stopped, what the hell was going on out there!? The man called Bakugou opened the door grabbed me and ran out. "Midoriya!!" I could hear Mr. Aizawa yell out, I tried pushing myself off of the man but it was no use he had a tight grip around my waist. "Bakugou what the hell! You just ruined his life bring him with us!"

"Shut up and Get In the car!" He threw me into a black four-door car and jumped in himself so did the other two. The car sped off from the shop, I turn to the man named Bakugou who was lighting a cigarette very casually. "What the hell was going on!? Why are people shooting at you!?" I yelled backing onto the car door, I was terrified and worried. "Hey, are you okay?" The red-haired male turned around in his seat and faced me. How did they expect me to respond!? I just got shot at and Mr. Aizawa... Is he okay?

"I don't think he's going to respond I mean after all he just got shot at," Denki said keeping his eyes on the road, "Yeah but regardless let's go home my wife and daughter are waiting for me," the red-haired male said falling back into his seat.

What the hell... why did he take me? Why didn't he also grab Mr. Aizawa? who exactly was this man? "Look all you need to know is your safe" Bakugou said looking at me, then the red-haired male turned to him, "You don't think..?" He looked at me then Bakugou, "Why the hell do you think I grabbed him, send Sero and Ojiro to the shop to make sure the other male there is still alive." He was talking about Mr. Aizawa. "Man Mina is going to be pissed she will drag you Bakugou" Denki laughed, who could laugh at a time like this? Was this a normal thing for them? "Hey watch it" The red-haired male snapped playfully, "Kiri your wife is scary" he laughed.

What was going to happen now...