4

Katsuki Bakugou
"Well now that he heard, you should tell him properly" Kirishima sighed walking back into his room. I stood there for a second thinking, I screwed up by grabbing him. I walked to his door, sighing and walking back and forth in front of his door. I do not get nervous, god this was pissing me off. I knocked on his door waiting for his answer. It was taking a while and I was getting more pissed! I opened his door, he was laying on his right side facing the window. I walked near him, he didn't move besides his eyes. "Look I'm sorry"

He looked at me, sitting up and wiping his nose with his sleeve. "Is it true, everything I heard in the hallway?" he asked sniffling and trying to catch his breath, I didn't say anything because I finally admitted it to myself, I fell in love with this fucking nerd. "Yeah it is true, but I don't expect anything from you," I said sighing, he looked at me and got off his bed, and began walking towards me. He was so much shorter than me, and I never realized it until right now at this very moment that he was standing in front of me.

He looked up at me, putting his hand on my chest then grabbing my collar and bringing me down. His lips are so close to mine this felt unreal. "I would kiss you but I'm scared" he backed away turning around and facing his bed. I walked over to him, gently touching the arm I grabbed. I pulled on his sleeve gently putting my lips on the bruise. "I lose my temper when something doesn't go my way"

"That doesn't mean you can grab me" he turned around looking at me, I leaned down our lips almost touching, his arms wrapped around my neck closing the gap between our lips. Our lips were moving together and our bodies pressed against each other, he stopped and looked at me. "I-I'm a vi-" I kissed him before he could finish his sentence. "It doesn't have to be now" he laid down then throwing the blanket over to make space for me. I took off my shoes and laid beside him.

He fell asleep in no time, his soft snoring was kind of cute. God, what was I doing here? This kid was too good for me. I pulled him closer to me and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up Izuku was still in my arms, I sat up and stretched my arms over my head then looking back at Izuku. This isn't what I do, but something about this kid just made me go crazy. I saw him stir then open his green eyes, he gave me the softest smile which I returned to him, he blushed then faced down onto his pillow. "So now your hiding?" I tried not to smile while poking his side, making him squirm and giggle. He turned back to me, his hand gently touched mine. I took his hand, leaned down to kiss his forehead, and got up.

"I will get my best chef to-" he cut me off by jumping off the bed and pulling me out of the room. "Where are we going?" I asked as he pulled me down the hall. "To the kitchen," He said in a sarcastic tone which made me bite my lip so I wouldn't say anything. We went into the kitchen and he went into the fridge and grabbed eggs. "We are going to cook, look I'm no five-star chef but we can cook some eggs."

Yeah that enjoyment didn't last very long. We started arguing about how long to leave the eggs in the pan, then Izuku went into the pantry, grabbed flour, and threw it at me. More flour was thrown and some random snacks, I finally got close to him picking him up and placing him on the counter. We laughed, he wrapped his arms around me then pulled me down and kissed me things were getting heated between us until we heard someone clear their throat. I pulled away from Izuku who didn't bother looking at the person, I didn't want to either.

"So neither of you are going to look over here" I looked up seeing Mina. "Be glad I didn't have any of my girls with me, now should I be expecting this every time I walk into the kitchen?" She said putting her hands on her hips giving me her mom stare. "Mina when is Kirishima coming back?" I asked her crossing my arms, "Changing the subject? Fine my husband will return tomorrow his three weeks are up plus he's bored to death" Izuku's face was red and he was hiding from embarrassment.

"I'll get someone to clean this mess, you two go take a shower, alone(she pointed at both of us) we don't need more babies here"

"M-Mina!" Izuku yelled jumping off the counter and running to his room. I smirked to myself beginning to pick up the bags of chips that Izuku threw at me. "I see that smile" I looked at her smirking, "Shut up Mina," I said opening a bag of potato chips and walking away.

"Fuck" I heard a voice coming from the staircase, I walked around the corner and saw Denki crying. Shit, "Hey" he wiped his nose looking up at me then laughing. "I'm sorry boss" he laughed while still crying. "What happened?" I asked him, he looked at me then looked down. "I'm pregnant, which is hilarious" Shit now I would have to have someone else step up as the man to my left, but somehow that didn't feel important.

"Don't worry you'll make a great parent" He laughed standing back up, "I promise I will work until this baby drops out of me" I sucked my teeth, "The minute you start showing you will step down until your child is born, we don't need the gang to see you, I don't need to know who the father is unless it interferes with your work"

"Yes sir I-I understand"