Epilogue - Marriage Life (Lisa POV)

"Hey hey kids please don't fight, didn't I bought two dolls for you guys the other day. Where is the other one?" I tried to calm our two lovely daughters, ella and emma from fighting. "Mommy~but this is mine! Emma should look for hers somewhere" Ella explained with her pouty face. So I divert my eyes to emma that looking guilty. "Emma do you remember where you put your barbie? You know its bad to steal something that isn't yours" calmly I told as I kneel down to make an eye contact with her. She's kinda hesitate to answer my question, but somehow she blurt it out "I'm sorry mommy. I don't remember" sadly she said while bowing her head down looking on the floor. "hmm well lets find it together okey?" I replied as I stand up and searching the other barbie doll that belongs to emma. Later I found it in their mother's bag.

Just to let know you, I have been married to my beloved Jennie for 5 years now. Upon that, we're blessed with two perfect daughter which the oldest one named ella and her younger sister named emma. Ella is 4 years old and her sibling is 3. And the 3rd one will be coming soon in 5 months. Yup. Jennie is currently 4 months pregnant. We both agreed to produce a lot of babies. And so far its coming three.

--

"Honey, hey you shouldn't carry heavy stuff, its not good for the baby" I help jennie carried the basket in our room as I speak to her. She just put a smile on her face looking tired. "I'm just feeling bored sitting on the bed all day, our nanny just took over all the jobs in the house and she left me jobless" softly she said with a chuckle. Her breathe sounds pretty heavy. I started to assist her to our bed and slowly help her lay down on the matress. "okey, madam you need to relax. I'm gonna give you a foot massage now" I told as I sit near to her leg. "How's the kids?" she asked while I'm busy massaging her foot. Her voice sounds so soft its soothing.  "Don't worry honey. I already put them to bed. Must be sleeping already" I replied as I glance at her.

"Hon" gently she called me and I started to look at her. She gave me that look again. "Honey, I'm not complaining but we already did it last night. You might get too tired" I told feeling unsure. Suddenly she dragged her foot away from me as she hugged herself. She flaunt her pouty serious face, avoiding from making an eye contact with me. I guess its really true that a second trimester pregnant woman easily get aroused. And sensitive. Soon I begin to give her a kiss on her cheek. "Okey, I'm just going to be very careful" I whispered while give her soft stares. She tried to stay serious but her lips were literally curving upwards. "but its my rule tonight!" she responded trying to act like a strict mother. But she's a baby to me. And I just agreed to whatever she said. At the end of the night she chose to done it on all fours in our bed. Which makes me glad since she didn't have to put so much energy. 

5 months later, another junior of lisa and jennie was born. And its a baby boy. Alex is the name. If I have to be honest, he's clearly a junior version of me. I'm so grateful that my family is expending and full of love. But we all know, our journey didn't just end here. We still have a long way to go. And I'm ready to bring my own family to road of happiness.