I Know Her Secret (Jennie POV)

I felt down soon as lisa told me she's okey by the idea of me going on a movie date with jason. I'm actually trying to check on her reaction. And It seems like she's not bothered. Though she looks kinda hesitate but the way she just agreed to everything really makes me annoyed inside. I wish she would stop me. I wish she would show her true feelings. I know she felt the same way like I do. I can feel it. But why is it so hard for her to open up to me. Why she wants to complicate things.

--

I was waiting for jason to fetch me at my home. Honestly, I kinda regret doing this. I just felt too lazy to go out. Unfortunately I already agreed to him so I couldn't changed our plan. Besides it's already 7.30pm as he's on his way here. My mind constantly busy thinking about lisa. I miss her so much. I wish she could join us. But I know, she probably going to say no if I offered, since she don't like crowded places. I could only sighed to my situation. I just hope the time will pass quickly. I need to cut jason out of my life after this. I can't deal with him anymore.

Few moments later we arrived at the cinema, I'm actually annoyed cause I realised jason keep trying to make a skinship with me. To tell you, the only person that I allowed touch me right now is lisa. He's definitely out of my list. But there's nothing I could do. I'm stucked since it's my plan from the very beginning. To be honest, I really like watching romantic movies and appearantly jason picked up a right choice. But then, funnily I don't even feel giddy nor thrill tonight. Maybe if its lisa who's sitting next to me, I probably feel all romantic. Yup. All along tonight my mind is literally just lisa, lisa and lisa. I realised, I'm in love with that tall girl. I wish she know exactly how I felt.

As much as I want for this date to end quick, but I only felt the opposite. Why does it felt so longgg! I can't wait to go home already. I'm desperately want to rest and sleep in my bed. After 3 hours of suffering, finally its almost over. We're currently sitting in Jason's car. I felt weird. Why didn't he start the car engine. I then come to realised he wants a kiss as he keep on giving me an intense stares while touching my face. As he about to give me a peck on my lips, I reject him immediately. "Jason I'm sorry, I gotta go, someone will fetch me here" without wasting time I get out from his car. But then as I walk heading to the basement entrance, suddenly I can feel my wrist was being grab aggresively. It's jason. Hastily he turned me around while pinning me on the wall. He must gone insane as he tried to kiss my lips. I was trying so hard to push his body away from me. But he was too strong. I felt panic and scared. The basement is so quite right now. Nobody's around. Maybe I will end up being rape here tonight.

Thank god something occured. I was shocked soon as I saw jason suddenly falling on the ground. And lisa was standing behind him. What just happened? I can't process my mind. I was buffering. As I observed the situation further, I realised lisa just knocked him down with a baseball bat. And he's currently lying unconcious on the floor. My heart actually beating so fast by the incident. I was just standing there froze, everything just happened too fast. Somehow I wake up from my sense soon as lisa grab my wrist and pulled me to her car.

I was still puzzled. How does she know that I was there? It keeps playing in my head. So I decided to confront her right after we arrived at her home. I learnt she's spying on us the whole time. She said she wanna make sure that I was safe. Honestly my heart melted by her action. So she was there the whole time. I felt touched. She's literally trying to guard me from a far. Because of her thoughtful gesture, I was losing control of myself, estrogen hormones begin to take over my body which makes me all horny. I started to kiss her lips, hoping to end up being fucked in her bed tonight.

Unfortunately, she pulled away right after I roughly pulled her collar shirt while we kissed. I wonder why does she keep hindering? Why is it so hard for her to give us a chance? I tried my hardest to stay cool, though I feel frustrated by her rejection. Honestly, I don't want to end up masturbating in my bed again tonight. I desperately want her to please me in her bed. So I decided to be cooperative with what ever she has to say.

And eventually I found out she's an intersex. I'm not gonna lie, I was shocked. But the more I think about it, everything started to make sense. No wonder she have boxers at her home. And no wonder she keep rejecting me. So this is what she has been hiding! I'm actually amazed! Honestly, to me, it doesn't really matter. I still love her the same. What's important right now is for her to be responsible on my arousal.

I'm willing to be her first experience. So baby girl lisa lets have some fun tonight!