Compromised (Jennie POV)

I felt so annoyed right after I heard a statement from lisa saying that she don't want to associate with someone popular. I mean, it wasn't under my control being famous in this college. It's not even what I want to be. So its pretty much unfair for her to say that. I feel down soon as I heard that coming out of her mouth. I do respect her decision. Maybe she just don't want to be bothered by anybody. But for her to just simply pushed me away like that, really makes me mad. At first I thought I could stop myself from seeing her. But then, I already get used to clinging to her.

So by the 3rd day, I failed. But it seems like she didn't care at all. She didn't seems to be affected by my absence. I feel irritated. So I started to seek for revenge. I try to annoys her in indirect way. I was actually amazed by her patient level. I've been disturbing her 3 days in row in so many ways, fascinatingly she didn't acting out at all. Interesting.

--

So I made up my mind. I'm gonna keep interupting her in the library room until she talk to me. Today I still carried my mission. As I entered the library room, I was surprised. I didn't see lisa on her usual spot. So I took my time searching for her in the college area and I couldn't find her still. Is she absent? I try to think harder. Suddenly I remembered. There's one place that I haven't checked. Immediately I went to the rooftop of the college searching for that tall girl. And yes she was right there sitting peacefully on the bench. Somehow I felt relieved.

I took a chance to sit next to her as I open my mouth "This is my secret place though, why are you even here?" I try to fake an annoyed face. "Cause library is not longer a calm place to chill" sarcastically she answered but her tone sounds so calm. I feel like I want to slap her hard. "I think I know the reason why I want to get closed to you" I stated trying to get her attention. Soon she look at me with a curious expression. "Why?" she asked in a serious face. So cold. Wait til I make you melt in my embracement. "Cause my guts tell me that you're the only genuine person in this college. Apart from my bestfriend rosè ofcourse. I can see it through your eyes" I reponded while staring into her beautiful doe eyes. Suddenly she has this soft stares at me.

A moment later she break our eye contact as she look on the ground. "Jennie, do you really want to be my friend?" she asked trying to confirm something. "Ofcourse!" immediately I answer her question feeling super excited. She seems to be hesitate to open her mouth. "Well.. I can let you get closed to me. But only at a private place like here, where no eyes are watching" she stated looking unsure. I felt curious by her condition. And I couldn't help myself that I asked her question "But why? Why you don't want people to know?" it took quite a while for her to talk again.

"Not everything can be explain in words. My life is pretty much complicated. If you don't agree with my life style. Than you're free to go" calmly she elaborate giving a small smile. Honestly I felt weird. What is she hiding exactly? All this time, nobody ever set a rule for me. This is beyond crazy. But I adore her so much so I agreed with everything that she said. And here is the start of our connection.