Longing For You (Jennie POV)

Its been 3 years.

I wonder how's lisa? Everysince she left, I could never really enjoy my life. I always felt like something isn't right. I never stop thinking about her and I'm well aware that my heart entirely printed by her name. I'm longing for her presence. Believe me I never expect that I would love someone too much that I'm willing to wait. Sometimes I felt desperate wanted to see her but it just I don't know how to get in touch with her. I actually tried to find her information in the college administration but nothing seems helpful. I mean I'm not even surprise that her data has been concealed from everyone. Since her background will always be like that. I could only steal her photo from her personal file in the college. And thats her only picture that I have and I always keep it in my diary book.

I think I must be out of my mind cause lately I tend to mistaken someone as lisa and I'm just embarassing myself at the end. I guess I miss her too much. I have to admit, up to these days I regret for letting her go. I shouldn't have made a rush choice. There's literally a huge hole in my life and she's the only one who could fix it. I'm not gonna deny, I feel scared the whole time. What if I could never see her again?  I know a chance for us to meet up is like 0.01% but I never stop praying hoping someday she will appeared. And I've been stubborn until now. Years has passed but I'm still here waiting.

--

"Jennie, come onnnn! You gotta join us! It won't be fun without you!" Rosè whined. I've been rejecting their offer since the very beginning. I'm afraid with the possibility of lisa arriving in the country. I don't want to miss a chance. Since I couldn't reached her, the only thing that make sense is for her to come back here. "Rosè, I really don't want to go, 2 weeks is just too long" I told feeling sorry.  "huhh. If you don't want to go.  Then I'm not in" she replied trying to threaten me. Her pouting face is clearly evident on her face. I was in a deep thought for a while. "Jennie. Pleaseee when is the last we have a vacation together. If you think 2 weeks is too long, than maybe you could go home early" she continued trying to persuade me. "Beside I don't want to be a third wheeler while halsey on a date with her boyfriend!". She sounds so desperate wanting for me to come. Maybe she was right. I could shorten the vacation. "okeyyy,  but I'm gonna leave earlier than you guys. Like a week or something" I told. I'm still not sure with my decision. "Yayy!!! Thank you jennie. I love you so muchhh" excitedly she replied trying to kiss my cheek as I try to reject her.

--

Its been 3 days we're spending time in london. I thought this vacation will be boring, eventually I quite enjoy it. For some reason it help me clear up my mind. We actually rented a place and car here just to make things more convenient. Today halsey is planning to see her boyfriend in his university. She wants to surprise him. She didn't tell him that she's currently in london. It took 30 minutes for us to reached into her boyfriend's university. While halsey is busy looking for him in his class. Rosè and me took some time sightseeing around here. I'm amazed. This place is quite huge but the building still in an old fashion, I swear people could mistaken it as a museum.

A moment later I saw a way to the library. To tell you, Lisa always come into my mind whenever I saw a library. I mean we literally started getting to know each other in the library room. Sometimes I laughed to myself whenever I remember how annoying I was to lisa back then. I just couldn't stop disturbing her that time.  It such a sweet memory. "Rosè I'm going to the library, I'll see you in 20 minutes. In the lobby" I informed. I know she's not interested with my plan. She literally busy flirting to some other students here. I think it caught her attention the most. "okey! I'm just gonna wonder around" she said while smiling. Soon we parted. 

Wow. The library room has a bigger space and it organized so well. But just like some other typical library. It always be quiet and a less visitor. I started to wonder around looking at the book shelf. Appearantly the library has 2 floors. Its fascinating. I decided to grab one interesting book to read in the room. While I make my way to an empty table. I saw a girl in a ponytail sitting like few meters away from me. For a second I got confused. She look so much like lisa. I think I must be out of my mind again. But then I stop from walking as I get closer to her.

Lisa? For real? Am I like hallucinating? I keep observing her moves trying to find an answer. She looks so peaceful writing something on the paper. To tell you even this is just an imagination. I still think its wonderful. But then I realised its not. The moment she look at me, I got struck. Its real.