The Sexy Moans (Lisa POV)

"aahh..fuck..lisaaa..ooohhh". I was stunned the moment I heard jennie's moans while I was about to walk past her bedroom door. Suddenly I felt hot. Its past midnight. I was actually on my way to the kitchen to make a coffee. I was planning to finished all of my assignment tonight. And I couldn't cleared up my mind after listening to jennie's moans. My dick literally standing stiff as I heard her sexy moans next door. And jennie continuesly making that sounds for the next 20 minutes. My heart literally pounding so hard and my face felt like burning. I want to walk away but I don't know whats going on with my brain that I just stand there froze. My throat getting dry by that sounds and I have to gulp several time trying to calm my awaken penis.

That night I couldn't concentrate with my assignment. I couldn't sleep at all. Jennie's moans keep playing in my head and at the end I jerk myself off. Unfortunately I didn't feel satisfied. Now I'm questioning whether letting her stay here is a right choice. I felt tortured on the first night. Eventually it continuestly happened 3 days in row. I was thinking for a while, is she masturbating with her vibrator or is she maybe having a wet dream? I don't know. I can't figured it out cause I haven't confront her yet. What I know she keeps calling my name while she's moaning. Wait is she imagining I'm fucking her? To tell you I was having such a hard time facing her. I can't unsee her sexual activity in her room whenever I saw her infront of me. It keeps haunting me all the time. 

And today I felt even worst. I started my day by seeing her in her silky shorts that almost revealing her bottom butt cheeks in the kitchen while wearing a white transparent tank top that almost showing her breast. Yes she didn't wear any bra. Its so hard to resist not to look at her sexy body. Oh god have mercy in me. I'm struggling really hard. Plus its early in the morning. She didn't know all of these could awaken my friend down there. I have to take a deep breath a couple of times just to relax my wild hormones. I really want to talk to her but somehow I didn't have any guts to do so. Cause I don't want to hurt her feelings. My eyes couldn't resist to look at her butt whenever she bow down to take something in the kitchen drawer. I failed to stare at somewhere else. 

Soon she sit infront of me. She put an innocent gummy smile as she greeted me. "Hi! Good morning" For a moment I look like a stiff freak. My brain literally corrupted by the sexy view. But then, something terrible happened. My dick was standing stiff as I saw her sucking a sausage in her mouth. "ughhh.. This literally good with a cheese sauce" she moans while her tongue sticking out licking her own lips. She was flaunting her naughty smile at me. Didn't she aware this is so sensitive to my manhood. Thank god I was sitting closed to the table so I could hide my penis that crave for a skin touch. I literally have to closed my legs tight since my private part is swelling up and its aching!

"Oh lisa~ there's something that I want to admit. I'm sorry if you ever heard a sounds of like whispering or moaning late at night. Its just me masturbating. I didn't get laid for 3 years. So my dildo and vibrator kinda helpful" boldly she confessed. My ears felt like burning. So I guess it right. She's masturbating in her room for 3 days now. I don't know how to respond. I could only put an awkward smile since I was fighting with my inner self to calm my penis down. But I failed. I saw her round boobs flaunting on her see through tank top infront of me. She didn't know that all of these indirectly teasing me. I'm barely survived. 

--

I heard my door was being knock as I read a book in my bedroom. I know its jennie. Since its only two of us in this house. But its already late. Like almost 1 am. What does she wants?