Bugging You (Jennie POV)

It seems like Lisa is an introvert person. I've been studying her for few days now. It hardly to see her joining the cafeteria. And I notice she spending most of break time in the library. In a way I find her kinda different from the rest of people that I know. Honestly I don't even why would I care about her. Something about her really made me feel curious. Though we're not in a same class or level. But I found myself growing fond of her. I must be crazy that I'm admiring my own junior. But this is what I feel right now. Something inside me just want to bug her all the time. At first I could control myself, but after quite some times, I betrayed myself. 

--

"Hi, morning" I greeted lisa as I take a sit infront of her in library. She always has this worried expression whenever she see me. I just don't know why. "have you eat? You should spend your time in a cafeteria" calmly she told as she divert her eyes from me to an open book infront of her. Her deep voice always so eargasm to hear. It makes her looks more charismatic. Maybe it was just me, but sometimes I felt like she's being cold to everyone. It's bothering. Does life give her a hard time? Or I'm just thinking too much. To tell you, I've been trying so many times to have a conversation with lisa. But she always avoiding me. And being an awkward lady.

Sometimes, I purposely parked my car near to her vehicle so I could see her.  And sometimes purposely I make myself hanging around in a hallway during break time hoping that we will accidently met. Don't ask me why I act like this cause I don't have an answer to that. I'm literally growing addicted to her. I realised whenever I see her I couldn't stop myself from smiling. I guess I like her too much. Although all this time she's being cold to me but I don't care at all. 

Today I still did the same. I look inside the library room searching for that specific person and yes! I found her sitting at her usual spot. I was planning to change our game today. I want more than just talking and eye contact. "Hi, good morning!" I flaunt my prettiest smile hoping she will fall for it. As usual she put a calm face and give a small smile. I could literally guess it already. As she was busy reading a book, I made my move.  Purposely I put both of my hands on top of her book blocking her views. She look stunned as she divert her eyes to me. "Aren't you feel bored doing this all the time?" I asked as I smiled waiting for her respond. "I don't" she replied short. Yep a short answer indeed. Just wait, I'm gonna bug you more.

"Actually there's one place that is very quiet than a library in this college. Nobody knows" I whispered. She looks curious now. Its my precious chance. Immediately I stand up from my seat and drag her by her arm. She looks pretty shocked by my act. But I didn't let her fight. "Come. Lets go! now is the right time" I keep my tone down as we walk out of the library. I'm glad she just follow. Soon we arrived at the college rooftop and sit on the bench. We spend our time watching the scenery infront of us. It was breezy up here. Soon I started the conversation. "Honestly, whenever I felt down. I always go up here to relax my mind" I realised she turn her head to me. Now we're both looking at each other eyes without breaking the contact. Soon she begin to speak "I wonder why are you always bugging me? I'm boring you know" her voice.. I love to hear it. She should have talk more often. 

I don't know what got into me, but I just directly kiss her cheek.