Just A Lil Bit More (Jennie POV)

I'm impressed by lisa's strong resistant. I've been trying to tease and seduce her 3 days in row and yet she still managed to control herself. Maybe I need to put more effort and a bit more aggresive? Its hard to lure her, I've been wearing a lot of sexy clothes at her home, you know just to play with her hormones, I try to act sexy whenever she's around but I'm amazed, she didn't quiver at all. Now I acknowledge another adorable fact about her, that she's a loyal type. Its hard to pin her down. I've been performing my best to seduce her but yeah she's stubborn.

Okey lisa sweetie. We'll see how long you can resist me, cause I'm pretty much a fighter too. She needs to know this, at the end of the time I still get whatever I want. So I'm gonna use all of my expert skills to make her fall into my arms AGAIN. I'm gonna use all of my knowledge to tease lisa over and over. I hope today is the last day of my mission. I can't wait anymore. I'm desperate.

If only she know how much I'm craving for her. I really want to hug her so bad. I miss her! But our relationship already fell apart. So everything just seems so awkward around us and its hard to pull her back into my world. But I'm still going to try. I'll do whatever it takes to claim her mine again. I'm not gonna stop. So, tonight I'm going to give my best shot hoping for success. Praying for it to end beautifully!!

--

Its almost 1am, I'm currently standing infront of lisa's bedroom door. I decided to wear my sexiest silky red color lingerie nightgown with a v-neck that shown my bare cleavage. And I purposely let my hair down and make it a little bit messy. This is the sexiest look I ever wear in my whole entire life. So she better not to waste it. I took a deep breath before I knock on the door. Even if she's sleeping I'm still going to disturb her! Few seconds later the door was open. She looks blushing upon seeing the presence of hot and sexy girl right infront of her. I could only smirk in my head. Her eyes literally roaming on my cleavage. My chance to get laid tonight seems to be bright like a sun. Cause I could see her gulping as she observed my body. She should stop resisting me, really. I started to put my restless face and said this to her "lisa, sorry for interupting but my bedside lamp didn't work. I can't sleep if its too dark in the room" she looks quite concerned as she replied. "oh is it? Wait a second I'll grab my light".

A moment later she already inside my room checking the condition of the bedside lamp. Her portable lamp was placed on the bedside table near to her face. It looks small but bright enough to light up the room. I could see her side profile focusing on that faulty lamp as I stand near to footboard of the bed. I swear she didn't have any bad angle. Always looks so charming. To tell you, actually I'm the one who broke the lamp. I cut the lamp's wire near to the switch. She hasn't check that part yet. Silently I put my sly smile as I observed her move. Yup its part of the game.

Soon I begin to walk heading to the dresser near next to lisa. For a second she looks confused as I took my lotion and applied it on my arms. I put a gummy smile as I speak "Don't mind me, I'm just gonna apply this on my skin" she seems hesitating to talk that she end up just nodding. I can hear her clearing her throat, once. Why? Does her throat getting dry by the sight? That's why lisa, you should put your guard down. While she was still busy checking the bulb, I started to slide down my left lingerie straps showing part of my bare shoulder. Slowly I caresses my shoulder infront of that tall girl. But she didn't bothered as she still checking the lamp. I feel irritated. So I called her name which made her diverting her eyes to me.

"Lisa. Can you help me? Can you put this at my back? I can't reach it"once again she looks quite hesitate. But then she started to stand up and walking to me closing our gap. I'm not gonna deny, suddenly I felt nervous. "Um. Where?" she asked as her hand waiting for me to give her the lotion. Soon I give it to her. I started to turned around looking at mirror since I want to see her reflection.

I can feel her long fingers rubbing my back skin in a gentle and slow manner. The atmosphere was so quiet and intense. I can't help myself that I keep staring at her in the mirror as she busy caressing my back. Honestly it turned me on. Eventually I'm losing control of myself. I started to bend down as my butt grinding on her already hardening crotch. Yes I can feel it. My eyes keep gazing her refelction. My hands literally holding at edge of the dresser table cause I don't want to lose control. We keep staring at each other as I still grinding on her body.

All of sudden, I saw lisa turned my body around roughly as she put on a serious face. Is she mad?