I'm Puzzled (Lisa POV)

For the next few days, I was suffering from a body ache. I'm not kidding, Jennie is such a wild boss. She keeps seducing me whenever we're alone. What makes me feel more annoyingly eager, she always tortured me in a library with her dirty talk. Sometimes her foots were gently stroking my crotch under the library table and I was left with a blue balls every single time during break time. And I actually end up fucking her so hard at my place after that. Its hard to resist her naughty teased.

To tell you, my place is not longer holy and 'clean', we've been constantly fucking in different spot every time jennie is here. From the bedroom, to the couch in a living room, and to the kitchen counter, non was left behind. My place is completely becoming a sex place because of jennie. I'm actually amazed that she taught me so many sex skills in a span of 3 days. And I realised her favourite position will always be in a doggy style. She always going insane whenever I fucked her from behind. Do you guys ever felt guilty after fucking someone's daughter like really hard? Like her pussy swelling inside due to long intimate session, Cause that's what I felt right now, I felt like I'm committing a sin or something. Maybe because I'm new to this. Right? I mean I do try to resist jennie but she is such a good teaser and I always end up failed.

--

Today is nothing different. I think we probably going to focus more on a practical sex lesson for the next few weeks. Afterall we're both teenagers that full of curiousity. We wants to know how it feels like to do a certain position. And jennie is always the one who encourage me to try. It seems like she enjoyed exploring this kind of stuff. "Yes yes yes Don't stop! Don't you ever fucking stop" "Fuck me harder daddy come on!" a sexy moans came out from her mouth as she's getting down on all four above my study room table. Yup. We're currently doing it with books lying all over the place on the floor due to the strong slammed on her pussy. I swear she's such a baddy. My thighs were literally wet due to her cums that splashing out after pumping her pussy hole so hard. I'm not even sure whether my desk could stand strong, it's actually shaking whenever I go hard on her. Maybe if we spend hours fucking in this position, there's a possibility for it to collasp. It always making me feel like I won this sex game everytime she's cummimg and begging for me to do more. I love to pleased her.

--

Few months later, we actually started to calm down from being a sex maniac. But yeah whenever we have sex, it will always be hot and wild. We know what position fits us the most now. We learnt. And I'm happy that jennie satisfied with me every time.

Its weekend. I'm all alone at my place. Today I spend most of my time binge watch series movie in a living area. While I was about to finished the whole episode, all of sudden a bell is ringing. I know its jennie. There's no one ever come to my place except her. But why didn't she tell me that she's coming. Atleast I could prepare something for her. The moment I open the door, I was shocked. Jennie just hastily kiss my lips while pulling the hem of my sweater up. Why all of sudden she acting up like this. I mean she always give me some sort of sign or warn before we make out. I'm actually confused. But she seems so desperate so I let her lead the way. We spend hours in bed fucking each other. I actually fell alseep afterwards. I swear today jennie just hit different. She so energetic and full of stamina. I wonder what's triggering her.

Honestly I want to confront her but I'm just too tired that I fell unconcious, but the moment I open my eyes. She disappeared. For a second I got confused again. Am I like having a wet dream? But my bed is literally look like ship wreck. I was all buffering. And something worst just about to come as I realised jennie has been absent 3 days in row now. I couldn't see her in college nor my place. I felt stupid. Where the hell is she going? She didn't even come to my place. What's happening??