XXII. 428th Quidditch World Cup

(A/N): I'm gonna make the first scenes in the third person's POV because it was kinda difficult if I'll narrate it in Hermione's or anyone's point of view specially the match scenes.

--

Third Person's POV

The big day has arrived. The game was all set. Players were ready. Hermione found herself pacing back and forth in their locker room. It was thirty minutes before the match. Half an hour and the players were silent, others were fidgeting, some were biting their nails, and others were pacing, trying to calm theirselves despite of the nervousness that was obviously felt throughout the whole room. Oliver Wood, the captain of the team, asked for everyone's attention.

"Guys, this is it." Oliver started his inspirational speech. "The big day that we've been waiting for. We all want to win this but if not, it's alright. All of us just wanted to have a clean game. I'm sure that all the players will give their best. Don't forget the strategies. Let's start."

Both teams were doing the stretchings and warm ups, ignoring the nervousness that went up their spines when they heard the cheers of thousands of wizards and witches that are waiting outside.

Meanwhile, Harry Potter, together with Ronald Weasley, Lavender Brown, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson and all the Weasleys were spotted in the crowd that cheers for the English Team. Omnioculars were ready, grasped by each and everyone that was looking forward for the match.

From a far, there were the Ministers of Magic in Ireland and England sitting beside Blythe Parkin who will do the commentary for the match.

"Sonorus!" yelled Blythe after pointing his wand on his throat.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome! Welcome to the four hundred and twenty-eighth Quidditch World Cup!" said Blythe. His voice was heard in every corner of the whole stadium. Cheers, shouts, and screams were heard from the spectators. The place was full of green and blue flags that was raised by each teams' supporters. The board for advertisements was cleared after its last image (The Perfect Broom for the decade: The new CELER 7000) and replaced with Ireland 0, England 0.

"And now, to start the evening, allow me to introduce . . The Irish National Team Mascots!"

"Leprechauns!" Ron and Harry shouted. The stadium was filled with noise made by the crowd as the leprechauns entered the stadium.

"It was raining . . raining with clovers." said Lavender. The stadium was filled with clovers that served as confetti. One by one, the clovers that were floating in the air exploded and became fireworks. All was amazed by their performance. The leprechauns were forming a shamrock and lastly, from that big shamrock, fireworks exploded that made a very big image of a dancing leprechaun. The mascots made their way to their seats.

"Kindly put your wands up for . . . The English National Team Mascots!" said Blythe, whose voice was booming throughout the whole stadium.

"Fairies!" Lavender and Pansy exclaimed with big smiles on their faces.

Girls and boys with petite body entered the stadium. They were perfectly beautiful. Their clothes was very colorful along with their wings that was fluttering. They danced in the thin air, and as they made a step, diamonds were forming below their feet. Continuing their dance, two groups were separated and their hands was pointed to each other. Wave of colors from their palms was seen, forming a rainbow. To end their performance, the fairies went to every corner of the stadium and colorful lights from their palms made a big ball of light in the center of the field. That ball turned into a sparkling flower, a tudor rose that was growing very large. As the flower floated up until it was in the sky, the rose exploded. And from that explosion, butterflies were produced. The fairies bowed down in the center before finding their way towards their seats.