XXV. Memories and Humor

--

Hermione's POV

I was awakened by the sound of my cellphone. It was already ten in the morning. I checked my cellphone to see a text from Draco.

Without you, I feel like I'm in Azkaban and dementors are sucking my soul away.

Goodmorning Beautiful :) Teddy was already looking for you. He kept on saying "where is Mommy 'Mione?" and cries. I just said that we'll go out tomorrow. I miss you and can't wait to see you. -Your handsome fiance.

I just replied.

Goodmorning Drake. Tell Teddy that I already missed him and ask him also where did he want to go tomorrow. Missyah :* -Your fiancee x

I can't help but to smile. I heard the door opened and footsteps were also heard.

"Hey my dear, why are you like that? Even your eyes were smiling." said Mom with a grin on her face.

"Goodmorning mom. Nothing. Just a text from Draco."

"Oh, I understand. That's why your grinning from ear to ear." mom exclaimed.

"Mom!" I shouted but still can't wipe away the smile on my face.

"Okay. Drop the topic. By the way get up now. You have your visitors waiting downstairs." Mom uttered before winking at me. Who was there? I headed straight to the bathroom and took a bath before dressing up. I was like a criminal running after something 'cause I was really fast. I headed to the living room only to see Ginny, Pansy and Lavender.

"Hi Hermione." Lavender greeted.

"Uh, Hi. Goodmorning."

"You look disappointed 'Mione. Are you expecting someone to come? Not us?" said Ginny teasingly.

"No. Ofcourse not. Why are you here?"

"Nothing. We have to catch up. You know. . about everything." Pansy uttered.

"Uhh. If you want we can talk near the poolside. Come." I suggested. We got to our feet and headed to the elevator.

"Even if I rode this many times. This was really awesome. Muggle things were awesome." said Ginny referring to the elevator.

"Alright. Just go straight to the rooftop, I'll drop by to my office on the fifth." I said and left the elevator, heading to my office, seeing Claire and Tonette cleaning inside.

"Hi Hermione!" Tonette greeted.

"Hello. Can I have a favor girls?"

"Ofcourse. What is it?" Claire uttered.

"Can you talk to mom and tell her to prepare our lunch?"

"Sure. Lunch for four right?" Claire uttered, and I only nodded. I headed to the rooftop and sat on the garden seats beside them.

"So, how are you?" Ginny asked.

"I-I'm fine. It's a weird question, Gin."

"Yeahright. But her point is how are you after breaking up with Oliver?" Pansy muttered with a straight face.

"After two long years, it wasn't understandable." said Lavender.

"The last time we saw the both of you, you were so sweet and then hours later we'll know that you broke up with him. Why?" Ginny asked directly.

"It was difficult to say but I realized that I don't love him as a special someone. It was more like a brother and . ."

"and what?" said Lavender as if he was very eager to know what is it.