XXI. Two Years Later

--

Hermione's POV

Dizziness came over me again. I just apparated from our muggle house in Australia. Now, I'm facing the familiar manor I used to go. I knocked on the door and a familiar girl opened it.

"Hermione!" the girl I used to hate greeted me and hugged me.

"Hello!" I said and hugged. back.

"They're inside. Blaise, Luna, Neville, Lavender and Ginny." Pansy uttered. I entered the Parkinson Manor. It was quite big. From afar, I already heard their laughs, and voices. We entered the sitting room where we usually stay.

"Hi girls! - and guys." I greeted and we laughed. I sat next to Ginny. Oh, this just served as a reunion after couple of tiring months.

"Hermione! You look so exhausted." Pansy muttered. I just came from a quidditch practice and then apparated to our house to change my dress before going here.

"Oh, well. What do you expect? We're from quidditch practice." Ginny retorted, grinning and in just a wave of Pansy's wand, my hair was put into a bun and my face has a light makeup, already.

"Awesome. By the way, how's your beauty salon?" I said looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"It was good. The eleventh branch will open next month. It was on Paris, France." Pansy answered. She was currently managing her beauty salon.

"Oh, it was the opening of my seventh branch, it was on France, also. It was three weeks from now." Lavender uttered. She was known for the best gowns and dresses used for every occasion.

"Great! We can come!" Ginny said while looking at the clock.

"I can't come guys. I have my duties as a professor. I mean, three weeks before first day of classes, we must be present at Hogwarts. Minerva will be angry at me if I didn't come." Neville uttered. It was now his second year of being the professor for Herbology. We heard a knock on the door and Pansy got to her feet to open it.

"I won't be there also. I'll have a research with my fellows. I'll tour around Asia and it'll start next week." Luna said. She was now a famous naturalist.

"But don't miss the finals of Quidditch World Cup!" Ginny exclaimed. Yes, next week, we'll be playing with the Irish National Team. They won the cup six times and we are truly blessed that we reached the finals. Me, my boyfriend and Ginny were former seeker, keeper and chaser of Puddlemere United but the manager of English National Team asked us if we can play for the team and we grabbed the opportunity, after all, it was an honor.

"Ofcourse, we won't miss it!" Luna and Neville said. Our attention was grabbed by Blaise when he salute on Merlin knows who behind us. We turned around to see my two bestfriends and my boyfriend. Blaise and Ron were now aurors of the ministry and Harry was their head.

"You don't really have to miss it. It would be a great match." That man muttered, smirking. The man who made me happy for two long years in despite of numerous problems I faced. That certain man sat beside me.

"Hi hon!" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Hello hon. It was just hours but you already missed me." Oliver said, smiling.

"Sorry, we're late. We just enjoyed talking with the other members of the team." Harry said. Yes, after our quidditch practice, We left Oliver, Harry and Ron on the field where they had a chance to talk the our co-members.

"Yeah. Bloody hell, they were kind and very professional. Even Dawn Withey was bloody hot!" Ron exclaimed that earned him a slap from Lavender.

"I see, but-" but before I can continue what will I say, a house elf appeared in front of us.