XVIII. Realization Comes Over

--

Hermione's POV

Seventh floor, fourth corridor. Will I go or not? I'll go. I walked until I reached the fourth corridor.

I just covered my mouth in shock.I never thought that Draco can do this things after saying that he loves me. I SAW DRACO SNOGGING ASTORIA.

I just can't look anymore. It was so disgusting. I just took one final look before leaving and Astoria winked at me. What the hell? I just can't believe that he can do this.

-------------------------

I hate it! I can't sleep. The scene last night didn't left my mind. I was so upset and it kept bothering me. I can't still recover about what I saw.

I was here in the common room, staring at the fire, not knowing what to do or how to react. My cheeks were wet and my eyes were red and very tired of crying, thinking if he was already with her. I was here all night but no one went inside. He didn't even bother to come here in our common room. He may be on their common room with his true friends, the Slytherins.

Why am I like this? I was only a friend, not a girlfriend. I don't have the RIGHT to be like this, to be so affected.

I looked at my muggle wrist watch and it was already six o'clock in the morning. I didn't rest the whole night but I need to go to classes. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that, I got to my robes and walked out of the common room. I went to my first subject and not to the Great Hall. I'm not hungry and I don't want them to see me like this. I reached the Transfiguration Classroom and sat on the back of the room, so that no one can notice me.

"Hermione? Why are you here? There were so many vacant seats there." Daphne said pointing to the seats infront.

"Oh, Hermione. Why are you like that? Eyebags, pale face, what happened?" Daphne asked. I can't tell her the reason why am I like this. After all, Daphne was Astoria's sister. Couple of seconds later, McGonagall entered the room that made Daphne sat on her chair that was feet away from me. McGonagall started her lesson about a pin that would turn to a pen.

"Class dismissed. Goodbye." McGonagall said before going out of the room. I went out of the room alone and headed to my next subject. I was on my way to the Greenhouse for Herbology when Astoria intentionally bumped into me that caused my loss of balance. I stumbled on the floor. I looked at Draco beside Astoria, having a straight face.

"Ooops. I'm sorry Hermione Granger. I didn't mean to do that. Did I hurt you? Draco tickled me that's why I bumped into you. Bye." Astoria said, smirking and laughing while clinging her arms to Draco. They left and went inside the castle.

"Hermione! What happened? Stand up." Harry said and pulled me up. They also have Herbology.

"Erm. . Astoria bumped into me." I answered, brushing the dust on my robes.

"Bloody hell! Why did you let her beat you?" Ron exclaimed having his eyebrows furrowed.

"The scene was so fast and. ." I said.

"And?" They both said.

"Draco was beside her." I answered, not gazing on their eyes.

"What? Draco was with that girl? Blimey." Ronald muttered.

"I don't know." I replied, not knowing what to say.

"Uhm, Hermione, is that bags under your eyes? and you look pale." Harry said.

"Oh, nothing. Let's go inside, Professor Sprout won't be happy if she'll see us here." I said and pulled them inside the greenhouse. Minutes later, Professor Sprout entered and started her lesson.