XX. Leaving Hogwarts with a Tear

--

Hermione's POV

Two months, it has been two months since the quidditch championship, two months since my conversation, or I must say arguement with him, with the man I love, two months since the night that I nearly killed myself because of sorrow and regrets.

*FLASHBACK*

"No. Granger! Can't you see it?! I'm trying to find a way to avoid you and for me to don't shout on you but I can't hold it anymore! You're forcing me to do this! I don't love you anymore! Can't you see that I am with Astoria now?! or you're just pretending to?! From now on, don't talk to me again! You MUDBLOOD." He shouted on me at the top of his lungs and with that, he left me on the pitch, crying and broken hearted.

I don't feel that I still have a role in this world. Ronald's happy with Lavender, Harry's the same with Ginny. They don't need me anymore. Now, the only man who's special to me rejected me and slapped me on the face that he was already with her. I don't think that I still have a place, I don't have anything to do, they're all happy now. I just think that it's better if I die.

I went back to the Gryffindor locker room to get a broom and the box of Quidditch balls. I headed to the field. I casted a charm on the two bludgers for them to be very fast and hard and let the them roam around the field. I floated up and up in the sky and went to the center of the field. Slowly, I stood in the broom and I'll let the bludger hit me and knock me out.

"Hey, Ms. Granger! What are you doing there?!" A familiar voice shouted somewhere. I found myself bawling my eyes out.

"Wh-o are yo-u? St-ay away fr-om me.." I said to Merlin-knows-who calmly between sobs.

"I'm here! In the Gryffindor seats. What are you trying to do?!" said the boy. The boy that was replaced by Ron, Oliver Wood.

"O-oliver Wood?!"

"Yes, Ms. Granger. A-and why are you there?" he asked.

"No, I won't tell you. Please, go away. Let me do this. I can't take it anymore. I wanna die! Just stay away- aaaah!" And with that a bludger hit me on the back of the head, I lose my balance and fall. This is my end. The end of my story. The end of eighteen years of living. The end of everything. I hope in my next life that I am just a normal girl, with normal life. I just closed my eyes, ready to accept my fate.

Wait. I already fell and I fell on something soft? And not on the ground? My head is aching and I drifted into unconsciousness.

---------------------------

"Ms. Granger, Ms. Granger.." a voice was heard. I slowly opened my eyes to see a familiar room.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in the Gryffindor locker room and I'm the one who saved you, Oliver Wood." he said. My eyes widened in shock. He-saved-ME?

"Oh, Ouch, my head is aching." I tried to move but I can't.

"Oh, you'll be fine after an hour. I already treated you." He uttered.

"And where did I got this gob?" I asked, touching the part of my head that has a gob.

"You just tried to kill yourself by freeing the bludgers and one hit you on the head." He answered with furrowed eyebrows. When I remembered all that happened, the pain I've been feeling since he rejected me got back and yet again, tearing me apart.

"Oh." The only thing I said. Silence came over us making the conversation uncomfortable.

"Erm. . How did you save me and why are you still here?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.