IV. Early Rejections

--
Hermione's POV

I woke up hearing Malfoy shout at the top of his lungs. I almost jump in shock.

"Merlin, Granger?! What the hell are you doing here?" Malfoy said.

"What did you say?" I said, rubbing my eyes.

"For Merlin's sake, what-the-hell-are-you-doing-here?" He said every word clearly.

Shit. I'm in Malfoy's bloody room. I forgot. What am I supposed to do?

"Uhm." I don't know what to say.

"What? You slept with.. ME?"

"Let me expl-"

"How did you? Are you desperate?" Draco said. What the?

"Wha-"

"Granger, You can bloody say that you like me but not in this way!" Malfoy exclaimed. I'm shocked that he can say that.

"Hey-"

"I don't even like you, and the worst is.. your a filthy mudblood! Get out!" Malfoy cried at the top of his lungs. I slapped him with all I can.

"Excuse me! First of all, you had a freaking nightmare last night and I'm the one who woke you up for Merlin's sake! And for your information, you are the one who bloody told me to stay for the night, even if I don't want, I stayed! Second, I don't like you and I don't fucking care if you like me! Third, I don't care if you often say that I'm a filthy mudblood but don't you dare say that I'm a desperate woman and lastly, stay out of my life!" I shouted and spoke the last five words clearly and slowly.

I walked out of his room and ran to my room. I locked the door and felt that tears are flowing down my cheeks. I'm crying. How did he? He must thank me for saving him but all he did was shout on me like I'm the worst person ever. It hurts when he said that I'm desperate. I ran towards my bed and poured my unwelcomed tears out. Suddenly, I fell into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------

Draco's POV

Granger walked out of my room. I got to my feet and entered the lavatory. I headed to the shower and let the cold water run down my body. I can't forget what happened just a little while ago.

What have I done? I already remembered everything that happened. I had a nightmare, Granger woke me up, I hugged her and- and I begged her to stay for the night. What am I gonna do? I didn't mean to say that to her. I'm just shocked. After all, it's Granger, sleeping with me?

After I showered, I fixed myself and got to my robes. I hurriedly walked out of the common room.

"Professor." I greeted.

"Just call me by my last name, I'm not a professor anymore."

"Uhm, alright. Mr. Snape, Did Granger got out of the common room?" It's kind of weird to call Snape that.

"Not yet boy."

"Uhm, okay. Thanks."

Snape muttered something but I didn't hear it anymore. I hurriedly went to the great hall to have my breakfast. I went to our table.

"Hey, Mate!" Blaise said.

"Hey!"

"Hi, Draco!" Pansy said. She's now the girlfriend of Blaise. I knew that they'll be together.

"Hi."

"What's bothering you, mate?" Blaise uttered.

"Nothing. I just had a nightmare and don't dare to ask it."