IX. Potentials

--
Draco's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. Like what I'm thinking yesterday, I'll teach Hermione how to fly, I mean, with the use of broom. It was only 7 in the morning and it was Sunday. I got to my feet and took a shower. I dressed up to what I usually wear and went out of my room. I accioed a parchment, a quill and a bottle of ink. I sat on the floor next to the coffee table and started writing a note. After that, I slid it on the door of Hermione and got out of the common room. I went to the Great Hall to have my breakfast and headed to the Slytherin Table. There were very few students in the Great Hall.

"Hey, Guys!" I greeted Pansy and Blaise.

"Hey Draco!" Pansy greeted back.

"Uhm, How's your date?" Blaise asked. What?

"Uh, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"I mean, your date with Hermione!" Blaise replied. Oh they really thought that it was a date.

"Of course not, it was not a date at all. We just bought some needed stuffs." I explained.

"I don't believe you, maybe for Hermione, it was not a date, but for you, I don't think so." Pansy said and smirked.

"Yeah right. I know you Draco. I know you since were 5." Blaise said and wore his smirk also.

"Woaah. What are you two talking about?" I asked in confusion.

"Do you really think we're blind? Do you really think that we don't know that you-fancy-her." Pansy answered and said the last three words slowly and clearly. I fancy her? Uhm, did I really fancy her?

"Yup, mate. Since first year, I know that you like her. The way you look at her, it's different, it was something special." Blaise uttered.

"Uhm, Guys, I don't know what you're talking about. Just drop the topic." I said. It can't be. I can't fancy her. Did I?

"Well, how's your trip? If it's called a trip, not a date." Pansy asked and her smirk got even wider.

"Well, It's just alright, uneventful. Except all of the girls that were ogling at me all the time." I said and smirked. Then I heard Blaise sighed that made my smirk even wider.

"We all know that, mate and I really know that Hermione was very lucky for having you." Blaise said. Why did they really bring up that topic?

"Also, thanks mate for telling me some hexes. I hexed one stupid git yesterday. If you saw him, you'll laugh your arse off." I said and burst out of laughing.

"What?" They exclaimed.

"Yes. I hexed a git. His front teeth got bigger and I nearly laughed my stomach out but I need to resist it 'cause they'll know that I was the one who hexed him." I told them.

"Why the hell did you hexed Merlin knows who?" Blaise asked and looked at me.

"I just got irritated with him. He stalks Hermione and I hate it." I said with all honesty.

"That's it. You like her. You're over protective." Pansy said while looking at me and grinned.

"No, I'm not. I'm just protective on my friends." I exclaimed and I don't think so that they're convinced on what I said.

"Your friends? What about me? When I was your girlfriend, you didn't protect me like the way you're protecting Hermione." Pansy said that made me think that she's correct.

"Oh, it was different Pansy and we didn't have a relationship. I-" I said but someone cut me.

"You're inlove with her." A man at the back of me said that four words that made me think a lot more. I turned around to see Theodore Nott, Jr., one of my bestmates.