Live a Little & Progress

Start from the beginning

A faint blush crosses on Harry's cheek as he folds his hands in front of himself, "Thank you" He grins and looks down at his boots. 

Louis steps on his tip-toes and wraps and arm around Harry's shoulder as they go downstairs. I stand there just watching, feeling eyes on me so I turn to see Liam looking at me then quickly looking at the floor. I bite my lip.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yeah" My eyes rake over his body once again. "You look amazing" I say as I blush.

Liam laughs, "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" He winks and I feel my cheeks getting warmer.

He steps towards me and my hearts hammering. He bends down at pecks my lips swifly, "Hey don't be nervous, we're gonna have fun."

"O-okay" I look into his eyes and he looks into mine.

"My God you two are so in love. Get your cute asses down here!" Louis calls.

We break away our intense gazes and look down at Louis and Harry staring at us, Louis with a smirk and Harry with a goofy smile. I roll my eyes and walk down the stairs and cross over to them, Liam not too far behind.

"Who's driving?" Harry asks spinning the keys to Janet's Benz on his long finger. She was nice enough to let us borrow her car.

"Definitely not Louis" I remark.

"You can kindly go fuck yourself, Zayn. Or wait, that's Liam's job isn't it? Probably doesn't do it kindly either, eh?" Louis smiles cheekily.

I blush, "Ugh shut up!" I hit him in the arm and Liam laughs wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Leave him alone, Lou" Liam says kissing my temple.

Louis rolls his eyes, "Fine, Payno but only because you said so. I like you not him."

I scoff, "You love me."

"Yeah and this is the part where I begin to question why."

"Dat sass doe" Harry remarks.

"You know it hunty! Nothing better than a man with a lot of sass and a lot of ass!" Louis smacks his big bum briefly before opening the door. He looks at us, "Now let's go peasants, we have a long day ahead of us."

>>>

We mostly just drove around, Liam being our tour guide. He talks more about the business trips he's had. He shows us Wall Street, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, and Time Square. 

We parked the car on the side of the road and walk around Time Square, staring at all the buildings, signs, and people. I've never been so awestruck. New York is so colorful and beautiful. If I ever moved to America, I'd live here no doubt. 

We walked down the busy street, music filling our ears making Louis stop in his tracks. We look over to see a group of acapella singers singing with a small band of people playing drums on a tin and guitar on a little acoustic guitar.

"Aww yeah! This is my jam!" Louis began doing his favorite dance move, the 'stop the traffic let them through', right in the middle of the street. I covered my face in embarassment as Liam and Harry laugh.

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIES! OH, OH, OH, OHHHH! ANYWHERE WE GO, NEVER SAY NO! JUST DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!" Louis screams at the top of his lungs while spinning in circles. Harry giggles and joins him, them doing hip thrusts.

"Guys stop! You're so embarassing!" I groan, feeling everyone's eyes on me. Liam turns to me with this huge, devilish smirk on his face and I narrow my eyes at him.