Continental Battle

Start from the beginning

'I need a plan and I need one now. She's immortal by the right of the gods. I'll eventually run out of energy, she won't.' Y/N thought before a hand shot out from behind him and grabbed his face. It completely smashed his face inside of itself before Y/N's body kicked itself up and over the wall he was hiding behind and he twisted Salem's neck around before leaping off of her with his head appearing soon after.

Salem's hands reached up and twisted her head back around before snapping her fingers as tornadoes began to appear, taking everything up with them. Shadow hands began to appear around her as they all began charging up beams of dark magic. Y/N grit his teeth before attempting to dodge the cyclones, but was fruitless as he was swept up and immobilized by the air current they were creating.

He held his pistols out, attempting to shoot down Salem's shadow hands, but the bullets were getting wrapped up in the air on top of that.

"Fuck!" Y/N yelled in anger as his hair whipped around his face. He could barely hold his pistols with the debris and other things in the air knocking him off balance. In a matter of seconds his body was being bombarded with a multitude of magic blasts, completely tearing apart his body and turning it into shreds. The light in his eyes went out as his body was riddled with holes and pouring out blood. Salem landed on the ground with ease and snapped her fingers as her shadow hands and cyclones disappeared. Y/N's corpse began regenerating as he hopped up with the same energy as before.

"Do you see now Y/N?" Salem said holding her hands out. Her crimson and black eyes pierced through his amber orbs as his breath hitched. There was some sense of twisted beauty in the way she looked. The cracked moon sat behind her and made her skin glisten in the sardonic tone of the night sky. Y/N took the moment to look around at his surroundings and was taking it all in. Half of Atlas was completely flat. The metal structure was sparking and burning with blood and remnants of building splattered all over the place. Smoke and ash appeared from every nook and cranny of the dilapidated town while Y/N narrowed his eyes.

"You wanted this?!" Y/N scoffed. "Fat fucking surprise you're as fucked in the head as ever!"

"Oh my sweet boy." Salem laughed haughtily. "You don't even realize it."

"..." Y/N stayed silent as he looked at her.

"I'm trying to get you to understand just what you're doing. My method would've given humanity a quick and painless death among other things. The animals of this world would be completely wiped clean and allowed a respite away from humans like yourselves." Salem began to monologue as she took out a small remote from her shadows. "The path you're on leads to nothing but heartbreak and despair for everyone and everything surrounding you. Shall I show you?"

"What are you-" Y/N began as Salem pressed the button. Y/N was confused before Salem twirled and laughed in the moonlight.

"I always hated that disgusting island of yours. Even long before your kind inhabited it after the Great War." Salem said as she hoped down from where they were. They looked over the dilapidated city and out across the sea, looking straight across the ocean. "You know they say you can see Menagerie here, can you see it?"

Y/N was completely confused before he checked his phone to see that any signal to and from Menagerie was completely lost. Salem grinned wildly as a Seer Grimm appeared from nowhere.

"What...what did you do?!" Y/N said wildly as Salem laughed like a maniac.

"I...hm, what was the term Watts used? Oh right! I nuked Menagerie." Salem grinned sadistically. "This what your path leads you to Y/N. I've tried over and over to show you this but you're far too stubborn to do anything about it."