- CHAPTER 11 -

"Conny!! I love you thank you so much!!! I know I was a burden yesterday!!! I don't know where I would have gone!! " Y/n hugs Conan as she was ready to leave for her workshop. "Hey!!! I know you'd do the same for me, and what's the use of having a house if your friend can't use it as a hideout!! " He whispers at her as if telling her a secret. She giggles softly at his joke and hugs him before leaving.

She took a cab and went straight to the studio. Where she met Zendaya waiting for her in the green room. Y/n had costume tryout today. "Woah what are you doing here?" Y/n was taken aback by Zendaya's appearance in her room. "Well Tom told me, you guys had a fight and you left the hotel abruptly after and didn't tell him where you were going!! He had to ask Asher if he knew where you were cause you weren't answering anybody else's calls!! " Zendaya informs her. "I know!! " Y/n states sitting on the couch provided for her. "That not being the reason. He sent me here to check on you!! He thinks you won't talk to him. Are you going to talk to him?" Zendaya asks. "I don't know!! " Y/n groans resting her head back. "Come on y/n he is your brother!! " Zendaya states the obvious. "Who snitched to our mother that I spent a night at a boys house."
Y/n counter attacks. "He is sorry for that. Y/n he was truly worried for you yesterday!! Olivia and I had to force him to dinner. He was worried whether you had food in your stomach or not. I don't think you should really be mad at him. " Zendaya says and y/n looks at her feeling awful for what Tom went through because of her.

Her relationship with Tom wasn't the most open. They would talk much like she did with her other brothers. Tom was always out for shoots. He never got time for his siblings. He usually would miss Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners due to work. Where y/n was all about family time. She loved her family and being the only daughter she wanted to be noticed. She wanted everybody to be proud of her for what she did. She wanted to be a huge artist, so her family could brag about her like they did about Tom. She wasn't jealous of him, she just wanted to feel equal to him.

Tom wasn't the one who would show his emotions to them. He would secretly care. If he knew he could help his sibling in some ways he would pull all the strings to do so. If he knew he wasn't going to be there for a occasion. He would plan their gifts in advance. Y/n was the only one who noticed it while other only made a sour face for his absence. She made sure that he got his presents too. It was an bond where neither of them admitted to each other that they cared. But now was the time to change it. Now was the time they could make it up to each other of all the fights and fall outs.

"Is he here?" Y/n asked Zendaya expectantly. "In his room." She smiles at her knowingly. "I guess you can cover up for me right?" Y/n says getting up and walking to the door. "Sure can!! Come on go run!!" She says sitting on y/n chair.

Y/n rushes to Tom's room that was at the end of the corridor. "Hey!! Mind if I come in , oh I'm sorry I'll come later!! " She backs out as she sees his team working on the costume. "Hey wait, come back!!" Tom calls her out. "Um guys can we get a minute please!! " He asks his team. They all leave silently and y/n enters the room.

"Eh so!! I'm sorry!!" Y/n says quietly. "What? " Tom asks her as he couldn't hear her voice. "I said I'm sorry!! " Y/n repeats herself loudly. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have shouted at you or snitched to mom. " Tom apologises too. "So you agree you snitched?" Y/n raised her eyebrow. "I guess I did!! " Tom says. "Ze told me you were really worried yesterday!! " Y/n looks at the ground. "Did she really tell you that?" He asks looking at her. She nods a yes and then dashes into his arms. "I'm really sorry tommy. I didn't mean to. I'll never do it again." Tears start gushing down her eyes. "Hey!! Hey!! Stop crying !! Listen you weren't wrong but you weren't right either. So let's just forget what happened yesterday!! " He ruffles her hair gently, kissing her on the head softly. "Also know that I care about you y/n!! There's nothing in this world more important to me than you... And maybe the other boys too. You're my sister and I love you much more than I do to anybody else. Now don't tell that to Ze, she'll chop me off into pieces." Tom laughs at his own joke which makes y/n giggle. "I promise I will not tell her that." She says. "Ok now that we're done, get back to your room and try out that costume. I know your gonna smash that look. " He gently squeezes her shoulder.

Do I Know You?  (Louis Partridge)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara