- CHAPTER 08 -

"Y/n, you'll be starting your workshop today!! Also you'll meet the other cast. " Tom says coming into her room unexpectedly. She shuts her phone quickly. "Tom, what happened to knock before you enter a room? " She calms her rapidly beating heart. "I don't care!! Is what happened!! Come on get that flat ass out of the bed and get dressed. " Tom claps for her to get out of the bed. "I don't have a flat ass. Get out and let me get ready!!" She pushed him out. "Hurry up!! In the lobby in 25 minutes. " Tom's voice cuts when she bangs the door shut.

"You don't have a flat ass!! " A voice booms over her phone speakers. "Oh really!!" She looks at the screen smiling. Asher smiles back at her. "I have to go!! " She informs. "I heard. " Asher tells her. "What time will you be free?" He asks as she went through her suitcase for clothes. "No idea!! I'll text you when I get free though." She says. "Hmm. I have an interview too. Hey wanna come here after? We could watch a movie or something." Asher suggests "You can bring along a friend if you want!! " He adds. "I'll let you know!!! " She smiles. "Bye!" "Bye! "

Y/n reaches the lobby in 20 minutes. "Before time!! That should go in Guinness Book of world record. " Tom teases her. She just rolls her eyes at him and pulls him to the waiting uber. She texts Olivia if she wanted to join her for a movie night at Asher, which Olivia agreed to. Soon they reached the location and time flew rather quickly learning stunts and lines with the others.

The day ended pretty late so y/n had to rush back to the hotel change and pick Olivia up to go for movie night at Asher. She told Tom she was going to Liv's house for a night out.

Y/n and Olivia reached his house rather quickly, thanks to Olivia's driving. Y/n rushed to the door and rang the bell. Asher showed up the same time Olivia stood beside y/n. "Hey!! " Y/n smiled. "Hey!! " He stared at her. They would have stood in the freezing cold weather if Olivia wouldn't have interrupted their staring match. "I'm Olivia " She snaps in their line of sight. "Yeah Asher, this is my friend... Olivia Rodrigo." Y/n fumbles. "I know!! I mean who doesn't know her. She's a Disney star. " Asher says casually stating facts. "Come in!! It must be cold out there."

The two girls entered the house behind Asher. Another young looking guy sat at on the sofa chilling and flipping through the magazine. "Joe!! Keep that damn thing down!! Girls this is Joshua!! Joe this is Olivia and this is Y/n." He paused after introducing y/n. Joe realised who the girls were and waved at them and got back to his magazine. "Don't mind him!! Get comfortable!!! I'll get the snacks out. " Asher says disappearing into the kitchen.

Soon they all were seated on the couch. Y/n sat beside Olivia, while Joshua sat at another end of the sofa. Asher looked awkwardly at y/n as it was the only place left. She tapped on the side, when she saw Asher waiting for her permission. They all relaxed as the movie started. Y/n was way into the movie to realise Asher's hand behind her. Olivia noticed it and scooted away from Y/n, letting the two have some space. Tired from all the work she had put in today y/n fell asleep by the time half of the movie was over. She couldn't find a proper position to rest her head so she scooted closer to Asher and rested on his chest. Asher realised that she had fallen asleep and did not move even a little bit, thinking that if he did she might wake up. He brushed the hair that fell on her face and tucked it behind her ear. He very gently held her so she wouldn't fall any further. Soon Asher to fell asleep to the lulling sound of y/n breathing.

Oliviarodrigo  ☑