- CHAPTER 25 -

"Tommy!! Millie was talking about this show!! She wants me to audition for. Finn and Noah have auditioned. Is it ok if I go too?" Y/n asks Tom as they sit on the dinner table. "Y/n, you don't have to ask me now!! You're grown up and you can certainly make your own decision." Tom says casually biting into his dinner. "Yeah I know but I like to get a confirmation from you. You're my brother after all." Y/n says softly. "I think you should go audition for it. " Tom looks up and smiles at her. "Oh tommy thank you!! " She hugs him sideways through the chair.

The next week, she drives up to the address Millie has texted her. Millie had helped her get an audition with the casting crew. Y/n met Millie outside of a posh looking building. "Hey!! How are you?" Millie asks hugging Y/n as soon as she steps out of her car. "I'm good, you look rather excited for my audition." Y/n chirps. "Oh that's cause I know you're gonna bag the part. Didn't hear it from me but you know how you bagged a marvel movie. You're hot right now. As in the up and coming actress. People are eager to see you. They want you, good for the publicity of the show. I mean the show gets ahead with the actors that play their part in it. They are definitely gonna cast you in. Auditions are just for formalities." Millie starts blabbering.

"Oh!!" Y/n expresses her surprise. She was new but she did know the privilege part of the industry. She forced on a smile and entered the building after Millie. The auditioned went smoothly. "So... I wasn't terrible but it wasn't good either. Not my best performance you know. " Y/n sighs. "It's going to be fine!! Y/n!! It was good-" Millie was interrupted by Y/n phone. "Oh it's my best friend I should probably take this. Give me just a minute. " Y/n says answering Daisy's call.

"What?!" Y/n speaks first. "I'm confused!!!" Daisy whines. "Context please!! " Y/n says. "You know it's Wednesday today!! We have dinner together? " Daisy says. "And?" Y/n waits for her to say something that leads to her confusion. "Harry had planned a date!! I don't know where I should go!! " Daisy cries out. "We have been doing Wednesday dinners for more then 10 years of our life's. I don't care your dating my brother, we are having a dinner together. Ask harry to postpone his date. " Y/n speaks into the phone. "I can't!!! It's a postponed date already!!! Come on Y/n try to understand!!!" Daisy speaks. "Daisy!!! " Y/n whines from her side of the phone.

"Y/n!! Hey Harry here. As of now we are already on a date - Harry I was about to tell her - yeah so as you heard we're already together, so cancel your Wednesday dinners ok goodbye!!! "  Harry speaks from Daisy's phone. "You bastard!!" She says when the phone disconnects. "Everything okay? " Millie asks from her spot. Y/n turns to see a guy standing beside her busy on his phone.

He was taller than both of the girls present. His dark brown hair fell perfectly framing his face. A small smile carved on his face. He chuckled at something on his phone. Then looked up to show it to Millie. Y/n looked at Millie and remembered she had asked her a question. "Oh yes everything is fine. " Y/n says and looks at Millie's friend with a small smile. "This is Louis by the way!! " Millie says elbowing him to stand straight. "Oh just when I thought you weren't any taller you grow another foot. " Y/n jokes around. "Y/n Holland. " She extends her hand. He shakes it introducing himself. "Louis Partridge." He gives her a welcoming smile.

"So you've got any plans now? " Y/n asks still holding on to his hands. He didn't seem to notice it but kept talking while their hands involuntarily kept shaking. "No not really!! I was here to give in my file. You got any plans?" He asks. "Well my best friend and I were supposed to have dinner but my brother and she are on a date so I'm all by my self. Going to have dinner. Why don't you join me? I mean if your free which you must not be... You must be busy I understand it was dumb of me -" Y/n stutters. "Hey!! I never said I was busy!! I would love to join you for dinner. " Louis says pushing his hair back with the other free hand.

Millie who was just staring at the two flirting with each other coughed to get their attention. They both looked at Millie at the same time, almost in sync. "Can I join too? Or is it a date?" Millie teases them. The two of them flustered at Millie comment start blabbering on why she would think it's a date. "We barely know each other Mills. Why would we go on a date? " Louis says. "Barely know each other right? By the way if you'll didn't notice, you two are still shaking hands." She points at their hands and let's out a chuckle. The two quickly break it apart and step back. Y/n turns red with all the blood rushing to her face. "Look at you your turning red like a garden tomato. " Millie slaps y/n shoulders slightly. "Mills don't make it awkward will you? " Louis widens his eyes. Feeling the heat in his face due to the conversation. "Ok I'm giving up!! But I'm telling you this. I'm the captain of this ship. You two would look so adorable.... " Millie's voice fades as she walks before them.

Louis and y/n wait for a second before following her to Y/n's car. "She's crazy!!" Louis whispers. "Yeah surely getting the vibes!! " Y/n chuckles. "What you two laughing at?" Millie turns to look at them. "Wheather!! " "Auditions!! " The two give different answers. Millie laughs at them and starts talking again walking ahead of them. "Wheather seriously? What's to laugh about it?" Y/n asks. "I don't know it just came to my mind and what about you Auditions? Who laughs at Auditions?" Louis giggle. " I just gave them the terrible recording of what could be the Anna Benjamin." Y/n says. "You auditioned for Anna's role?" Louis asks smiling. "Yeah I did!! Why are you smiling though?" She asks as they reach her car. "Oh you'll know!!" He smirks.