- CHAPTER 14 -

"Why is my sister crying? " Tom enters the room when he hears y/n sniffle. Asher was holding her close to him and trying to tell her the reason behind his recent meetings with Jules. "Listen I can explain!! " Asher holds his hand up to stop Tom who was charging at him. "What did I tell you about making my sister cry?" Tom says angrily.

"Ok will you two listen to me!! Tom , just give me a second please. Y/n, I think I gave you only half information. Jules and I have to work for a project together and Jules didn't want things to get awkward between us so she asked if we could be friends again. I'm not meeting her because I like her again or want to get back together with her. I like you y/n. I truly and with my whole heart like only you. Now please stop crying will you? " Asher wipes off her tears.

"Tom, give us a minute please!! " She whispers after a second of realisation. Tom nods and leaves them. "I'm sorry I overreacted!! " She apologises to Asher. "Hey you don't have to say sorry!! I know I should have started with the project thing. " Asher hugs her gently. "No that's not the thing!! Asher, I need to tell you something!! " Y/n wipes the tears with the back of her hand. "Back in London, last year, I dated a guy name Jason.  It was all nice and fun until his ex started talking to him again. He responded to her alot, they would meet up without me knowing and soon he started cancelling plans with me so he could spend more time with her. Jason and I were really close to each other and when I found out about him talking and spending time with his ex, it really put me in a place from where I couldn't make it out. I felt like wasn't enough for him. I wanted to be his everything. I really loved Jason and he betrayed my trust. I couldn't trust anybody else. I still can't. I felt very insecure. I used to lock myself in the room, not speak to anybody. Even Daisy and I grew distant because of him but my family was always by my side, Tommy and Paddy really helped me get through it." A faint smile forms on y/n's face.

"Oh God y/n!! I'm sorry you had to go through shit. I promise you I'll never do that to you. Jason was a dick for making you feel like you weren't enough!! You are not just enough, you are so much more to me. I really hope, you can trust me. " Asher hugs her tightly. "I hope that too!! " She whispers.

"Can we come in?? " Daisy shouts from the other side of the door. Asher helps y/n fix her appearance before opening the door for the others. "So what took you so long? " Olivia teases y/n, which makes her giggle. " Nothing!! Just we needed to clear out something!! Thank you guys for your patience. Hey Ash!! Isn't Joe coming? " She asks him remembering his absence. " He'll be here in 15 minutes. " Asher informs the crowd.

"So what Movie are we watching? " Conan asks settling next to Tom on the couch, while Asher, Y/n, Daisy and Olivia spread through out the bed. Daisy sat beside y/n hugging her and not leaving her for a second as they turned on Spider Man. The one with Toby, to piss Tom off.

Everybody was engrossed in watching the movie that nobody noticed Joe's presence until Asher got up to welcome him and introduce him to Daisy and Nadia. They said their hellos and sat back to watch the movie.

Everybody got hungry so they ordered room service and enjoyed the night in playing games and singing songs.

Daisygram