- CHAPTER 30 -

"Hey!! I'm at the airport!! I!'m waiting by the exit at Terminal 3. Also I'm Ginger so don't mistaken me with some other girl. I've dyed my hair. " Y/n says on the phone. "Great I just finished I'm heading towards the exit. See you in a second or minute. " Josh says over the phone. "How long? " Daisy asks. "He'll be out in a minute maybe two. Why?" Y/n raises her eyes. "I need to pee!! Can I go? " Daisy asks.

"Why couldn't you go before leaving the house?" Y/n looks at her. "Sorry Mom!!" Daisy says before taking off. In a hurry to go to the bathroom Daisy knocks off the keys in Y/n's hand that fall on the ground with people walking around. Y/n brushed her hair back to look for them and found them a little further. She walked further to pick them up but a hand beat her to it.  She looked up to see the person only to be shocked by Asher's face. They stood staring at each other for a minute.

Daisy returned quickly to find Asher and Y/n staring at each other. "What... The... Fuck!!" Daisy expresses. Y/n snaps her finger at Daisy. "Exactly." She adds. "What are you doing here?"  Y/n whispers. "Oh hell no!! Y/n let's go." Daisy says linking her arm in with Y/n. "No daze wait. I need to know why is he here. " Y/n says pulling her hand apart. "Go on!! Let him have the last words. Y/n your doing great!! Don't go back to him please I beg you. " Daisy says throwing a tantrum. "Shut up daisy!! " Y/n says before going back to Asher.

"Hey!! Josh never told me, you were coming!!" Asher says. "I can say the same. Josh!! What the hell?" She turns towards him. "Can we sit down somewhere and talk please? "Josh smiles at Y/n. "Go on!! Why ambush? Why didn't you tell me Asher was coming too? " Y/n folds her hands in front of her chest. "You two clearly need to figure out and clear things. Asher hasn't been the same since the break up and I guess so have you. No social media presence meaning you two are still getting over. This calls for either closure or another chance. " Josh speaks leaning forward.

"I guess it calls for Closure." Y/n speaks. "Go on!! " Y/n adds on. "Josh can we have some privacy!! Daisy please? " Asher says looking at the two. The two share a look before strutting towards the bar. "It's good to see you!!" Asher says quietly. Y/n tips her head. "Are we not going to talk to each other? " Asher asks. "What is left to talk Asher? I said what I said in America. I have nothing to say more. So finish whatever you have to say, so we can continue living our separate lives." Y/n says. "It was an honest mistake Y/n. I deserve a chance." Asher says. "That's for me to decide." Y/n says. "I'm just asking!! That's all. Can we start over? Let's be friends first. " Asher extends his hand. Y/n narrows her eyes at him. Analysing ever possibility in her head. She slowly gets up from her seat. "Fine!! " She says shaking his hand. "As long as we promise each other not to fall in love!! " She adds. Asher's face falls at those words. "Alright by me!! I'm here for a shooting I got a role." Asher says. "Good for you!!" She smiles.

Joshrush  ☑

Liked by daisygram,  Oliviarodrigo, Asherangel, and 3,567,324 others

JoshrushDaphne from Scooby Dooby Doo was found at the Airport.

Tagged : Y/nholland03_

Comments

User name : Thank you Josh you are our Saviour. !!

Ameliaparkerholland : It's been Months. GIRL, COME BACK TO US WE LOVE YOU!!!

username : why is he posting his best friends ex?????

Oliviarodrigo : our diva!!! 💗

Hollandsworld4278 : She looks gorgeous in red hair.

M speaks.
Hi guys!!! So I rarely get time to update this story but I'm also working on a Marvel fanfic
PLEASE DO CHECK IT OUT!!
ANOTHER WITCH!! IS OUT ON MY PROFILE!!
COMMENT >>>>
DO VOTE IF YOU LIKE!! ⭐