- CHAPTER 40 -

After the shoot, Louis drove Y/n back to his house.  They got out of the car and she ran into his house. Him behind her. "Catch me if you can. " Y/n giggle as she ran upstairs. "Oh I will." He quickly , runs upstairs. Millie, Louis sister runs down at the commotion.

"Save me Mills." Y/n pull her as a sheild. "With my life but why? " She joins into the laughter. "Um Louis thinks he is faster than me, but I disagree." She laughs at him. "I can totally run faster than you." He smirks. "How come you've not catches me yet then?" She say spooking him a little. He tries to grab a hold of her but Millie blocks him an easy access. "Because she is in between us." He points.

She swore she saw him smile at her, "10 pounds. You let me get her. " Louis announces. "Deal." Millie slides aside. Y/n's eyes go wide. She resumes running upstairs. No way ahead to move, Louis catches up. Y/n backs at one of the doors. "See I told you. I'd catch you." He walks closer to her. "Took you so long Partridge." Y/n smirks. Louis weaves his hands around her waist. Opening the door behind him. He guides her in. "Choose the right room." He smiles leaning forward to kiss her. She tips up to kiss him back.

They stumble into his room. "So this is your room." Y/n turns to look around. Louis wraps her in a back hug. "Yeah." He kisses her neck. "Oh I like you so much. I could stay like this forever." Louis smiles against her neck. "I wanna tell everybody about us but at the same time, I want this to be just us." Y/n cries out.

"Let's announce it but keep the details to ourself. That way everybody will know but it'll be our little secret." Louis smiles turning her in his arms. "Ok let's do this than." Y/n smiles.

Y/nholland03_

Liked by Daisygram, Louispartridge , oliviarodrigo, tomholland2013 and 300,566,78 others

Y/nholland03_  we kissed and kissed and kissed again and it was amazinggggg.

Tagged : Louispartridge_

Comments under this post are limited.

Tomholland2013 👀 will be watching you. 👀

Zendaya  get it girllll 💋

Daisygram what- 💀

Milliebobbybrown it happened. I called it before anybody else did. It was me. I called it.

Louispartridge_

Liked by Y/nholland03_ , milliebobbybrown, and 23,567,888 others

Louispartridge_  Anna to my David. 😏😉

Tagged y/nholland03_

Comments turned off.