- CHAPTER 13 -

Daze 🌼🙄

Where are you??
I've been waiting for
like what 25 minutes now!!
🙄

Asher and I are on the way?!
Patience!!
We'll be there in 5

You said that 20
minutes ago!! 😭

I had to go back!!
I'm sorry!!
Just reaching in 5

I'm waiting!!

We're here!! I can't find you!!!

You must be serious
blind mf!!! I'm right
in front

____________

Y/n saw her friend standing in front of her with a big suitcase next to her, she left Asher's hand and rushed into Daisy's arms. Daisy picked her up and spun her around excitedly. People around started looking at their antics. Asher was quick to capture a moment before they broke apart. He walked towards them and introduced himself as y/n was so excited she almost left him behind. "Hi!! I'm Asher!!" He extends his hand for Daisy to shake. "Daisy Williams!! Pleasure meeting ya lad!!" She says in a heavy British accent. "Oh I missed you so much!!! Please tell me your staying for atleast a week!! " Y/n pulls her forward, letting Asher carry her luggage. "A week? I thought ya might want meh a bit more longer!! I ain't going back until yeh go!! I'm gonna go back to London with yeh. " Daisy announces. "You've got to be kidding me? What are you gonna do here for so long?" She asks her best . "I can't let you do that!! Things back in London were different!! Things here are different!! Daisy your my best friend, not my employee." Y/n turns to her. "Ha ha gotchya!!! You really thought I was going to work ya silly bitch!! I'm in America, how many chances am I going to get to come back here? Not many!! Might as well enjoy my time here!! Make friends. Go to parties, drink!!" Daisy says. "You can't drink here!! You're underage!! " Asher informs Daisy. "Not even beer? " "Not even a beer!! " Y/n answers. "Oh!! " Daisy says!!

Y/nholland03_

Liked by Oliviarodrigo, daisygram, tomholland2013 and 12,536,337 others

Y/nholland03_ : couldn't hold myself away from her. Oh I missed you so much daisygram 🥺

Comments

Daisygram Missed you too 🥺

Asherangel they were so happy!! 🥰

Oliviarodrigo yeah she's finally here!!!

Tomholland2013 the choas America is about to experience is gonna be bizarre 👁👄👁

Username ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod daisy is in America!!